Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 25, 2013
In Disney's Frozen, Olaf is a snowman that Elsa creates for her little sister Anna. Elsa pretends by moving Olaf's stick arms and saying, "My name is Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Later when they are grown up and Elsa has left Arendelle so that she doesn't hurt anyone, in a burst of freedom to use her magic, Elsa re-creates Olaf. This time, however, he's alive, and when Anna comes across him looking for her sister, she recognizes the Olaf from her happy childhood with Elsa. Olaf helps Anna find Elsa, and sings an adorable song about wanting to experience summer (not understanding that he'd melt).

Olaf is a good size for the 12" - 16" fashion dolls and is made of hard plastic. When you push the sticks on top of his head, his eyes spin and mouth opens and closes and you end up with a different expression each push. It's very cute and frenetic and just like sweet, silly Olaf in the movie. You can also push a button on the body and have his head pop off to reenact scenes from the movie - Olaf separates into pieces many times.

My daughter loves him - he's very animated and fun to play with. Her favorite thing to do is separate Olaf's parts and say, "Look out for my butt!" as Olaf does in the movie (the snow monster throws his head and then throws the rest of him, and Anna and Kristoff have to duck).

In all, we're very pleased with Olaf. This seems to be at a much more reasonable price (16 dollars when we got it) than some other Frozen items.
45 people found this helpful
on July 15, 2015
Brought for a two year old. Does have small parts, but not really a choking hazard. If they are still putting stuff in their mouths, remove the buttons before giving it to them. I wouldn't worry to much, this will be broken and lost before the day's end. Think of this as an ice cream cone that you know they are going to drop. It cost about as much as a cone and you don't have to buy them another one right away
One person found this helpful
on January 12, 2014
I bought this for my 5yr old daughter. She absolutely loves it. First things first, when we got it, my wife took several posing pics of our little one and her new toy as she was just so excited. She's an absolute fan of the Disney Movie Frozen, and that Olaf was a real funny character. He made my daughter laugh so much throughout the movie :)
It's well made. My daughter loves the fact that she can easily take Olaf apart and put him back together. Olaf's various facial expressions is a nice bonus feature. She loves that as well. This is an awesome buy...well worth the price, and then some when you see your child's face light up like ours did. She's taken this toy apart so many times already, and she's put Olaf through so many play scenes already too. So far, Olaf is still all smiles :D
on January 11, 2014
When I bought this for my 6-year-old granddaughter, I thought, "Well, this is something only a grandparent would purchase." That might be true, but it turned out to be my granddaughter's favorite Christmas present (she is our only grandchild, so Olaf had huge competition). Olaf is hilarious. He is a fixture in all make-believe games and a welcome personality in an otherwise static princess-prince-meet-marry-have-baby storyline. He loses his head, and the story can take delightful detours. I recommend him for any grandparent who falls asleep while playing a princess game.
on July 2, 2014
My son loves Frozen and this Olaf figure is pretty cool. It separates into pieces and you can say"Do you wanna build a snowman?" and rebuild him. With a push of the hair on top, his eyes will go from normal to some weird looking eyes. I don't get the weird eyes but whatever.

Also, with a push of the button in the middle, the head flies off the body. This thing is made of plastic so prepare for a loud sound if it hits hardwood floor.
on January 6, 2018
Loved by the youngster who is into Frozen as so many are. It is very small though so doll Ai would not call it.
on January 23, 2015
My daughter loved getting this Olaf doll for Christmas. She mostly likes popping his head off (?!). She thinks it's hilarious. It seems like it will last a long time, and I love his changing expressions. It is a little bigger proportionately to the 12" Elsa and Anna dolls than he is in the movie, but who cares? He's still smaller than them and is super fun. Great, well-made toy!
on December 17, 2014
This toy is big! So much so that I had to grab the Elsa doll to see if the sizing made sense. The height does but the width of the toy is bigger than needed if you're looking for true scale to go with the dolls. My daughter is almost 5 and probably won't care about that when she opens it on Christmas. Cute toy. Hope it works as advertised.
on December 6, 2016
The actual box Olaf came in is torn and beat up. I'm so disappointed. He looks cheap. The seller is lucky 4 year olds don't notice these things. I sure did. Tacky. Poor quality.
on November 30, 2017
It’s so beautiful. I want to keep it for me, but it’s my niece’s Christmas gift.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.