Blokus Board Game
|Price:||$16.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family – less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins
- Includes 84 total pieces, game board and instructions
- Age Grade 7Years +
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Game Night Favorite
Gather the family around the game table for this easy-to-learn favorite. The 30-minute playing time is perfect for short attention spans and can also be repeated for an entire evening of fun. Blokus is the fast-paced strategy game that delivers “One Rule, Endless Possibilities!”
Our diverse range of board, card and online games brings families and friends together. Enjoy stimulating challenges, big laughs and even solo fun. Mattel games are a great way to get the party started and keep the fun coming.
What's in the Box?
1 Game Board and 84 game pieces in 4 colors
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family – less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners!
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins!
The Blokus Board Game from Mattel includes 84 game pieces and has a colorful display window box. It's great for kids and adults ages 7 and up. Blokus has even received a Mensa award for promoting healthy brain activity. The goal of this game is for players to fit all of their pieces onto the board. When placing a piece it may not lie adjacent to the player's other pieces, but must be placed touching at least one corner of their pieces already on the board. The player who gets rid of all of their tiles first is the winner and strategic thinking helps.
By Mattel GamesSee all Product description
Compare to similar items
This item Blokus Board Game
Deluxe Blokus Game
Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game (31 pcs)
Catan 5th Edition
Blokus Trigon Game
Qwirkle Board Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Green Lamb Trading LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||13.1 x 13.2 x 2.2 in||3 x 13 x 3 in||9.5 x 11.62 x 3 in||1.75 x 12.63 x 14.5 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 2.7 in|
|Item Weight||0.35 ounces||1 lb||1.15 lbs||2 lbs||1 lb||2.45 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Note the board and pieces are still of high quality, just smaller. I personally prefer the larger board and pieces but oh well...
Like others have stated, the age suggestion is pretty spot on. It's also a game that isn't as competitive as others so you can actually have people helping to find a move.
Very simple and easy for the little kids to learn but challenging enough for the adults to have a good time. It can be played with just two people but it's definitely a lot better with 4 people (In my opinion).
The game board and pieces are of good quality. However, with the pieces being translucent, they can be a little bit hard to spot during play and may be easily lost. Not really a con but something to consider when choosing an environment to play. If you lose a piece, that pretty much ruins the game.
Over all, great game.
My only complaint is that the game arrived with the wrong set of pieces. In one color we had two pieces the same shape and one missing. This would be like a chess set being delivered with an extra rook and no queen. Mattel needs to sort out their quality control. Fortunately Amazon customer service fixed it for us.
Also the game didn't come with any kind of reusable container for the pieces. We used ziploc bags, but it would be so easy for the game to include these. Mattel, please try harder.