Mattel Games Squawk Chicken Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.10 (61%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kids will love this light-hearted game with the squawking chicken!
- Press the chicken and listen for the funny "SQUAWK!" If the hen house opens, the chicken will lay an egg that you get to "crack open"
- Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? If it's chick side up, you get to keep a chick token!
- The player with the most chick tokens wins!
- Giggling, squawking fun for kids age four and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A game that gets kids giggling!
'Squawk' Roll the dice and then press on the chicken’s chest the number of times shown on the dice-then you’ll hear a funny 'squawk!' If you’re lucky, the chicken will lay an egg that you get to crack open. Does the token land egg side up or chicken side up? Hope for chicken side up because then you get to keep the token! The player who collects the most chick tokens is the winner!
Giggling, squawking fun for kids age four and up.
Helpful hints to make the Squawk game work its best:
1. Secure the chicken’s feet by pressing them into the slot on the front of the hen house.
2. Then, push the egg into the hole in the middle of the base, hold it there, and pull the chicken’s tail straight down over it.
3. Secure both latches around the chicken’s tail and close the hen house both latches with a 'click'.
A couple final tips:
When you’re finished playing, help the chicken stay in top shape by removing it from the hen house. If the chicken ever does begin to appear misshapen, simply soak its lower half in warm water for a few minutes. Careful not to let water enter the chicken’s neck or mouth. Kids, make sure to have an adult help you with this!
One egg? One rubber chicken? One exploding hen house? What is this game? It’s giggling fun for kids age four and up! Roll the dice and then press on the chicken’s chest the number of times shown on the dice, and you’ll hear a funny “SQUAWK!” If she doesn’t lay an egg, then it’s the next player’s turn. But if the hen house opens, she’ll lay an egg that you get to crack open. Did the token inside land egg side up or chick side up? Egg side up: you’re out of luck this time, and it’s the next player’s turn. Chick side up: you get to collect a chick token. “Reset” the chicken and keep going until all six chick tokens are collected. Player who collects the most chick tokens is the winner. Squawking chicken sound effects make the game even more fun! For kids age four and up. Game includes 1 rubber chicken, 1 hen house, 1 egg, 1 dice, 1 egg token, 6 chick tokens, and 1 Rules Sheet. Colors and decorations may vary.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said when it works correctly my kids get a kick out of the egg popping out and finding out if it is a chicken or an egg (I have found that 95% of the time it is a chicken).