Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 30, 2006
Based on previous reviews written by other people, and by the screenshot of this product (and also on the rediculous price), I bought this thinking I was going to get something of a replica. I was wrong. This product is the biggest waste of my money I have had in a long time. First of all, the one I recieved had a very rough texture to the card table part of it, not smoothe like I was expecting. Second, the Spell&Trap card zones are rediculous, the cards fly out the back of it with a simple flick of your wrist. Thirdly, the place it takes on your arm is horrible. On the show, the disks clearly attached to the duelist's forearm close to the elbow, leaving plenty of room for hand movement. These attach literally on your wrist and actually require you to hold the disk with one hand, making it very annoying to hold, let alone look at your hand. The best feature on it is the Life point counter, and even that isn't that great. It's easier for me to callate the math in my head than it is to change the numbers to mark life point damage, a couple of calculators work much better than this pathetic system. All in all, this is definately not worth the money. Buy something else.