Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2017
Loves the game, generated family time for us. Played with our 13 and 9 year old boys. Requires strategic thinking. We were pleasantly surprised by our 9 year old's quick pick up and improvement after each game.
on April 24, 2014
I was very disappointed in the condition of the box. The box was taped closed on all four sides. The inside contents were factory sealed. However the out side looked liked someone opened the game and then decided not to purchase the game. If it was a gift.....I would not have been able to give it . The game box looked like it was on the store shelf a long time. So , I was very dissatisfied with the condition of my purchase. This was not do to the shipping delivery company.
I gave the game 4stars . It's a great strategy game for 2 or 4 players. The game is GREAT but the old condition of the game was bad!
on December 27, 2015
Such a great game for all ages. First encountered At a cooperative preschool, and was charmed by the ease of rules/gameplay. This game as is would definitely work for very young kids, and is super flexible because you can play with as little as two players. Love a game that gets the kids thinking!
review image
on August 29, 2013
This is a great game for the family, but after playing it two or three times, my family (8yr old girl, 12 yr old boy, husband and I) no longer play it. Our 6 yr old, who is autistic, loves it though. It's a great game for learning strategy, playing with shapes, and it's so versatile. You should check out the ways people use this game on YouTube...from tetris-like (without the disappearing lines if you're playing it real-time), to making stories, to battling etc. My 6 yr old is now on his 4th set because he kept losing pieces on the others (because he brings it with him everywhere - beach, restaurant, airplane rides, concerts, etc. I do wish they only sold the pieces to replace missing ones, but they don't.
on October 19, 2017
Friends brought this to the beach and we loved it. Took it to a hayride/barn event and now there will be a lot more of these under the Christmas tree. young and old can play together and have fun!
on November 10, 2013
We love it! We got our friend into board games with this - she previously only thought she liked Carcassonne. We have since fed her a steady diet of highly-visual and spatial games, so she now loves this, Ingenious, Ticket to Ride, a few word games, and the Discworld game. Success!

My one complaint is that it only plays well with 4. There are modifications for 2 or 3 players, but they aren't great, and I don't recommend them. I'm waiting for Blokus Trigon to go on sale, as that scales better, but it seems to be out of print.

Regardless, this is a better starting game than Trigon, because it's even more visual.
on August 9, 2009
This is one of those games that adults like to play as much as the kids so you won't mind playing it over and over again. Great for pre-schoolers too as they can easily grasp the concept of placing the pieces corner to corner as per the game rules. When not playing a game, mine also like to just put the colorful pieces on the board. This is a game I think younger kids can grow into as there are many different levels of complexity to this board game - from playing with the pieces to the competitive strategist. Who knew such a simple concept for a board game can be so much fun for everyone.
on May 3, 2017
Great game but I loose a lot. You really need 4 players.
on December 11, 2017
Very entertaining game. All ages can play.
on June 8, 2017
Fun to play for my grandsons and adults.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.