Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 4, 2017
Loves the game, generated family time for us. Played with our 13 and 9 year old boys. Requires strategic thinking. We were pleasantly surprised by our 9 year old's quick pick up and improvement after each game.
on December 25, 2017
Game is awesome but product arrived clearly had been opened and re packaged with tape. Ugh. Was for Christmas so went with it but disappointed it wasn’t new.
on January 4, 2018
Super fun game! My 6 and 8 year old boys love it. A strategy game that changes each time you play. A must have family game!
on April 24, 2014
I was very disappointed in the condition of the box. The box was taped closed on all four sides. The inside contents were factory sealed. However the out side looked liked someone opened the game and then decided not to purchase the game. If it was a gift.....I would not have been able to give it . The game box looked like it was on the store shelf a long time. So , I was very dissatisfied with the condition of my purchase. This was not do to the shipping delivery company.
I gave the game 4stars . It's a great strategy game for 2 or 4 players. The game is GREAT but the old condition of the game was bad!
on December 27, 2015
Such a great game for all ages. First encountered At a cooperative preschool, and was charmed by the ease of rules/gameplay. This game as is would definitely work for very young kids, and is super flexible because you can play with as little as two players. Love a game that gets the kids thinking!
review image
on August 29, 2013
This is a great game for the family, but after playing it two or three times, my family (8yr old girl, 12 yr old boy, husband and I) no longer play it. Our 6 yr old, who is autistic, loves it though. It's a great game for learning strategy, playing with shapes, and it's so versatile. You should check out the ways people use this game on YouTube...from tetris-like (without the disappearing lines if you're playing it real-time), to making stories, to battling etc. My 6 yr old is now on his 4th set because he kept losing pieces on the others (because he brings it with him everywhere - beach, restaurant, airplane rides, concerts, etc. I do wish they only sold the pieces to replace missing ones, but they don't.
on October 19, 2017
Friends brought this to the beach and we loved it. Took it to a hayride/barn event and now there will be a lot more of these under the Christmas tree. young and old can play together and have fun!
on January 12, 2018
Played this at my friends house and enjoyed. Highly recommend it.
on November 10, 2013
We love it! We got our friend into board games with this - she previously only thought she liked Carcassonne. We have since fed her a steady diet of highly-visual and spatial games, so she now loves this, Ingenious, Ticket to Ride, a few word games, and the Discworld game. Success!

My one complaint is that it only plays well with 4. There are modifications for 2 or 3 players, but they aren't great, and I don't recommend them. I'm waiting for Blokus Trigon to go on sale, as that scales better, but it seems to be out of print.

Regardless, this is a better starting game than Trigon, because it's even more visual.
on May 3, 2017
Great game but I loose a lot. You really need 4 players.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.