Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 15, 2014
This was requested by our granddaughter for her birthday. It was well-received - an appreciated gift. The price seemed reasonable.
on December 14, 2011
My six year old granddaughter, water, and Barbie dolls...I couldn't go wrong with that combination. I bought this pool for my, then 5 1/2 year old granddaughter, last Chriatmas. She loved it and plays with it often, usually with 5 or 6 Barbies at a time in the pool, which she calls a "Hot Tub". Once in a while Ken gets invited in and it has held up well. Great imagination toy.
I was labeled "the best aunt ever" for this purchase for my niece. Perfect gift for that little diva in your life!
on August 19, 2013
She does love her Barbie dolls and items and she loved this. It's pretty well constructed and ready for play. It's very cute and is definitely brought out for the kids' play dates.
on August 1, 2015
My grandaughter loves it
on December 11, 2012
Not very sturdy. Didn't get played with for very long. Too many little pieces that broke off and got lost. And like I said, it didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend.
on December 19, 2012
My granddaughter can't put this down. My daughter said it's always in the bathtub with her and it stays on the side of the tub ready for the next bath.
on June 10, 2013
In all fairness...this toy was actually purchased for my granddaughter, she loved it and would probably have rated it higher.
on March 4, 2015
100% Excelente
on June 27, 2014
Bought for granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.