Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mattel 1 Vs. 100 DVD Board Game
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on July 22, 2007
We just purchased this game, and enjoyed it so much. The game format is very similar to the tv game show. The usage of the game is easy and directions are very clear. The mob and audience are actual people. When you ask the mob questions, someone from the mob is shown at random and gives an answer. The questions cover a variety of topics, and increase in diffuculty as the game progresses. So far the questions have been random and not repetitive. I hope it continues to be this way. Great game, and sure to provide your family with lots of fun.
on January 23, 2008
Ok - so I hate Bon Saget and the way that he talks in a way that always seems to add an exclamation point. But, with this DVD he only has a few sayings - that are recycled and come up waaaay too frequently for my liking. If you play with two people, the process is just painful with him.
We love DVD games and have them all - but this one will probably gather dust in the closet as it is really annoying and not that fun.
on January 12, 2008
The 1 vs 100 DVD game is the worst game I've ever played. I wouldn't even call it a game- it was an exercise in frustration.
First off, it's impossible to play- the game gives wrong answers! And not just once- I didn't see a CORRECT answer the entire time that I attempted to play. I'll use this question from the game as an example:
"This Disney beauty pricked her finger on a spinning wheel and then did what?" Answers: a)married a beast b)slept c)visited Notre Dame
When I picked the correct answer (slept- the person is Sleeping Beauty), the game kicked me off because it said the correct answer was 'married a beast'.
On top of giving wrong answers, the game CHANGES AROUND the wrong answers! When I got the Disney beauty question again, the game kicked me off and said the correct answer was 'visited Notre Dame'.
Annoyed but willing to give the game as many chances as possible, my brother and I reasoned that maybe there was a glitch and only the first few questions had wrong answers. I used the mob helps to get past the first few rounds, because the mob usually picks what the game says is the right answer (even if it isn't ACTUALLY the right answer). No luck- every question I saw later in the game gave the wrong answer as well.
A few reviews of this game mention that the players enjoyed Bob Saget's clips. These are a nice attempt to make it feel as if you are actually on the show, but I was insulted that I was supposed to find his lines funny. "You can stop boiling that egg now, because 1 vs 100 is back!" is one of his gems. Other lines don't even make sense- "It's diaper-changing time!" The clips of mob members giving their opinions are also a failed attempt to be funny.
on December 22, 2010
I love the show and the game is pretty cool at first, the only problem is, pretty much after you play it once...you're done. Each new time you go to play it, it asks you the exact same questions in pretty much the same order. I still had a fun time the first time I played it though
on May 14, 2009
It was more fun at the beginning... I got it for my son and we played it together... now it just sits there. Kind of like the TV version, do you see it anymore on TV? Not wehere we live, so I guess it got old for many people also.
on February 24, 2008
My daughter and I play this and absolutely love it. You could pick apart little things about the DVD game, but if you want to play a fun version of the TV gameshow, than you should really love this game. We do!
on June 10, 2013
its a fun game to play. the answers you think are not always correct. and sometimes the hints are also incorrect. the easier questions the audiance gets right though.
on February 16, 2013
The game isn't bad, but it's better as a single player. When playing with a group, only one person gets to be the contestant, the others are the home mob. A home m
on December 25, 2007
This is a very fun learning game for the whole family. It also was a great party game. It is a bit time consuming, but very fun & educational.
on December 12, 2012
Good game to play. Bought for my husband for Christmas. Came very quickly and well packaged. Good game for the whole family.