Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: classic|Change
Price:$47.99 - $234.98

Showing 1-10 of 346 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 398 reviews
on May 13, 2014
This case is nice, I love the front of the case it looks cool with all the molded details on it, the door is cute, the door knob is a Barbie sign. The illustrations on the inside are cute and stylish. I have a massive barbie shoes collection of 50 pairs of shoes. In the shelves I'm able to fit 4-5 pairs. In the bottom part about 6 pairs. Has a drawer box to put necklaces and jewelry. Comes with 3 dresses, 4 pairs of shoes, 4 purses, and 10 barbie hangers. On the inside of the doors u can hang up to 8 purses. There's space for about 20 outfits in total in both of the hangers. Overall I'm glad I bought this. And it was cheaper than target.
on November 4, 2012
i really like this toy. it was a good buy. wish there was stuff like this for me when i was growing up. would highly recommend this....a young girl's dream
on December 27, 2015
Purchased the Barbie Fashionista Ultimate Closet for my grand-daughter. Wish you could have seen her face when she opened her gift!!! It really was priceless!!! So yes we (her and I) love it!!!
Wendy in Texas
on December 26, 2013
My daughter has a problem. Every one of her 20+ Barbie dolls are naked. We have asked her time and time again to cloth the dolls. Not because I think its weird all her dolls are de-frocked, but because every time I walk in there barefoot I step on little miniature stiletto heels. She has been eyeing this at Target for quite some time, and was VERY keen on asking Santa for it. Santa delivered, and boy is he glad he did. Cleanup of the Barbie clothes because a game! We will see how long this lasts. I hope it's permanent. I am now searching to see if I can find more of the little coat hangers that go with this, as she has more dresses than hangers. She can even tote the thing to her friends house to play Barbie dress-up.
on February 28, 2014
I wanted something to put the Barbie Doll I got for our grand daughters. They think the dolls should do something so liked all the accessories in this just wished it had a doll size brush. All the shoes, 3 outfits, purses and ring should keep her busy. January 18, 2015: I have since got 2 more dolls Barbie Fashionistas Barbie Doll - Gold Dress and Barbie Hairtastic Glam Hair Barbie Doll for the brush -it was cheap so why not (the hairpieces are a plus). They all fit in the case, but the end of buying Barbie dolls unless I get something new to put them in. The zookeeper Barbie legs bend 90 degrees so I put her in the center - my grand daughter loves the monkey and baby tiger with the bottles. The other two fit facing each other where the Barbie doll suppose to fit. My grand daughter has turned 3 now and she has so much fun hanging up the clothes and putting the shoes on. Nothing has broken we have had this since Feb. 2014. Last night the pink fashion rod that extends out came off but it snapped right back in. Our grand-daughter just seems to become aware of something she hadn't notice before like the gold belt on the fashionista doll, and the pink rod that extends out to hang clothes on.
on January 9, 2014
The black pole for hanging clothes fell right off. I had already opened and disposed of wrapping when I discovered it, so I don't see how I can return it :/ I bought my granddaughter her first Barbie for Christmas, and we have been very careful to keep all of her things in the original box while waiting for this case.

I surprised her it with it today, and I was surprised instead. The pink pullout thing is very awkward. She loves the one drawer that it has. Coat hangers fall off very easily as well as the clothes falling off of the hangars themselves.
I cant recommend this unfortunately
on December 28, 2012
I gave this as a gift to my niece. She's very much into Barbie right now & she absolutely loved it! She already has/was getting a lot of barbie dolls, so I went with the accessories. We had a lot of fun playing with it as soon as we opened it. The clothes hangers and racks are perfect for all the barbie dresses. The shelves and drawer are a great place for shoes, purses & anything else my niece can think to put there.

And I am a personal fan of the Fashionista line. The clothes & accessories are very stylish and the shoes are awesome & don't just fall off the barbie's feet. I definitely recommend this product & will probably look for more Fashionista items to add to my niece's collection. :)
on December 27, 2015
I guess, my first thought was, well this isn't like the old style one. I really was kinda of disappointed. The old kind had a drawer for shoes, hanging clothes etc...this, for 40.00 was a let down. If I had seen it in a store I would not have purchased it. That being said, my grand daughter might really like it...
on May 5, 2016
Daughter love this
on April 14, 2016
My daughter likes her closet. I do wish it were a little more sturdy but my daughter doesn't know the difference. The fold out bar is flimsy and collapses easily. The shelves are a nice feature but could be a little larger. Overall, the closet is a good product for the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.