Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 1, 2015
This is such a great concept, especially for kids like my son who have loads of hot wheels cars. But the product itself is not well designed; the cars roll right off the top (out the front and the back) when in motion, the lower level doesn't have an in and out, you have to shove cars in from the side, and lots of the hot wheels cars don't fit in the car carrier... great idea, poorly designed. I have constructed barriers to stop the cars from sliding out - and my son still does love playing with this car carrier.
on December 17, 2014
The only thing I don't like about this truck is that cars on top might follow way to easy as the truck moves because it doesn't have a barrier to stop them, so my boy is cool with it but I notice he gets a lil bit frustrated everytime he tries to move the truck and the cars fall down.
on December 26, 2014
My five year old son loves it despite unlike what the picture shows there is no way to keep the top cars from falling off when moving it. However, I am giving it a three because even though the top space is useless, you can attach hot wheel tracks to it to make a fun addition to a track.
on October 28, 2014
My husband and I purchased this for our youngest grandson as one of his Christmas gifts. He is two and loves playing with the small cars and we felt he would enjoy this as well. He loves playing with his older brother who also enjoys the hot wheel and match box cars. Our youngest grandson is two and our oldest grandson is eleven.
on March 23, 2014
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!
on May 23, 2014
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.
on March 10, 2018
Nice product
on April 16, 2018
Buen material
on January 17, 2014
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!
on August 8, 2014
We've had this for my son for about 3 months. It has been on rough terrain (carpet), wet climate (baths) and with held accidents (extremely rough play). It works well to hold all of the many cars that my toddler has.

Overall, great purchase for play!