Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 1, 2015
This is such a great concept, especially for kids like my son who have loads of hot wheels cars. But the product itself is not well designed; the cars roll right off the top (out the front and the back) when in motion, the lower level doesn't have an in and out, you have to shove cars in from the side, and lots of the hot wheels cars don't fit in the car carrier... great idea, poorly designed. I have constructed barriers to stop the cars from sliding out - and my son still does love playing with this car carrier.
2 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2014
The only thing I don't like about this truck is that cars on top might follow way to easy as the truck moves because it doesn't have a barrier to stop them, so my boy is cool with it but I notice he gets a lil bit frustrated everytime he tries to move the truck and the cars fall down.
2 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2014
My five year old son loves it despite unlike what the picture shows there is no way to keep the top cars from falling off when moving it. However, I am giving it a three because even though the top space is useless, you can attach hot wheel tracks to it to make a fun addition to a track.
One person found this helpful
on October 28, 2014
My husband and I purchased this for our youngest grandson as one of his Christmas gifts. He is two and loves playing with the small cars and we felt he would enjoy this as well. He loves playing with his older brother who also enjoys the hot wheel and match box cars. Our youngest grandson is two and our oldest grandson is eleven.
on March 23, 2014
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!
4 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2014
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.
3 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2018
Nice product
on May 9, 2018
kids love it
on April 16, 2018
Buen material
on January 17, 2014
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.