Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$29.30+ Free shipping

on September 1, 2015
This is such a great concept, especially for kids like my son who have loads of hot wheels cars. But the product itself is not well designed; the cars roll right off the top (out the front and the back) when in motion, the lower level doesn't have an in and out, you have to shove cars in from the side, and lots of the hot wheels cars don't fit in the car carrier... great idea, poorly designed. I have constructed barriers to stop the cars from sliding out - and my son still does love playing with this car carrier.
on October 28, 2014
My husband and I purchased this for our youngest grandson as one of his Christmas gifts. He is two and loves playing with the small cars and we felt he would enjoy this as well. He loves playing with his older brother who also enjoys the hot wheel and match box cars. Our youngest grandson is two and our oldest grandson is eleven.
on May 23, 2014
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!
on July 22, 2015
The picture on the box shows a bumper on the top of the car carrier so that the cars don't roll off of. Unfortunately, it is false advertising because there is no bumper and the cars roll off of the top. I contacted mattel and they said that they got rid of that feature from the truck.
on August 8, 2014
We've had this for my son for about 3 months. It has been on rough terrain (carpet), wet climate (baths) and with held accidents (extremely rough play). It works well to hold all of the many cars that my toddler has.

Overall, great purchase for play!
on March 23, 2014
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!
on December 26, 2015
My 8yo and 3yo boys love to load this up and drive it around. Well made, sturdy and holds lots of cars. Great gift!
on May 26, 2016
Fun, fun, for a little boy who likes to take things in and out. Also a good storage idea if you only have a handful of cars.
on December 26, 2014
My five year old son loves it despite unlike what the picture shows there is no way to keep the top cars from falling off when moving it. However, I am giving it a three because even though the top space is useless, you can attach hot wheel tracks to it to make a fun addition to a track.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.