- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Learning To Speak Life BooksTM; 1 edition (May 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 069270681X
- ISBN-13: 978-0692706817
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,617,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women Paperback – May 1, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carlie Kercheval is a happily married wife, mom of three fantastic children, lover of the outdoors, and creative at heart. Connect with her at LearningToSpeakLife.org
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
1) It couldn't be too labor intensive or require a ton of reading. I'm a Momma of four and I pretty much have no personal time.
2) It had to be something that would help me grow and be worthy of the time I have set aside for devotionals and bible reading. (what could be better than focusing on scripture.)
3) KJV Scripture
I'm happy to say that Matters of the Heart covered all my wants and even exceeded them. It is written with busy moms in mind and the author's voice is genuine and helpful. I'm so excited to continue on this journey over the next year.
*I received a digital copy for review, as always all opinions are my own