- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781481204439
- ISBN-13: 978-1481204439
- ASIN: 1481204432
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,812,952 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Matters of Life and Death: Essays In Budo Paperback – January 17, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
The author has trained in Japanese swordsmanship since 1984 in a tradition several centuries old. He lives in Vermont, where he conducts regular classes and the occasional seminar.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|