- Series: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary
- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press (June 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 066423433X
- ISBN-13: 978-0664234331
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#788,455 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #845 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Preaching
- #955 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > New Testament > Jesus, the Gospels & Acts
- #1208 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > New Testament
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Matthew: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Douglas R. A. Hare is William H. Orr Professor of New Testament Emeritus at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?