Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Matto 6 Pieces Acrylic Makeup Brush Set
01. Powder Brush – For large coverage of powder mineral
02. Blush Brush – Sculpt cheekbones, forehead or jaw-line with powder pigment
03. Flat Top Kabuki – Apply liquid/cream foundation to set canvas
04. Foundation Brush – For precision liquid/cream foundation to hard-to-reach areas
05. Contour Brush – For detailed contouring to cheekbones, chin, nose, eye areas
06. Highlight Brush – Apply pigment to brown bone or eye creases
Material: Synthetic hairs, Aluminum tubes, Acrylic handles
How to Clean
1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Apply a dime size of mild soap/shampoo and olive oil into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
5. Air dry in an open space.
6. Deep clean weekly.
NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the warter! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?