- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- Lens width: 67 millimeters
- Bridge: 20 millimeters
- All Maui Jim sunglasses feature PolarizedPlus2 lens technology that goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays by enhancing colors to reveal the true beauty of the world around you
- Enjoy ultimate UV protection combined with premuim style, incredible durability, glare-free vision, and color-boosting patented technologies
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Our lenses eliminate glare, are waterproof and scratch resistant, and enhance color, clarity, and detail.
Blocks harmful UV rays, protecting your eyes from damage and long-term health risks.
Reduces High-Energy Visible Radiation without removing visible blue colors.
Earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation* as an effective UV filter.
*Awarded March of 2014.
We always show our true colors - colors that come shining through in our customer service.
We promise that you will always be greeted with a friendly voice and a dedicated representative.
Please click here for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology. Enjoy the great outdoors in style with the ready-for-sunshine Maui Jim® Big Wave sunglasses. Lightweight, thin Grilamid frame designed for longer wear time. Wrap frame complements larger faces. Features a saddle-style bridge with adjustable nose pads for added comfort. Provides rubber inserts on the inner temples. PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast. Imported. Measurements: Eye Size: 65 1⁄2 mm Bridge: 19 mm Temple Size: 132 1⁄2 mm Weight: 1 oz
- Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.3 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0778W446L
- Item model number: 440-2M
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 2, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought my first pair of Maui Jim in 1995 and dropped them, breaking the frame, in 2018. That’s probably longer than I’ve owned any inanimate object. I sent them to the company to be repaired. After about a week, the company returned to me a pair that looked brand new, in a hard case, for a very reasonable price, a fraction of the original cost. So much for customer service.
I bought a second pair, the one I am reviewing here, because I felt I needed a spare. These are a different style. Both pairs share comfort of fit and crisp clarity of the polarized optics.