Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 10, 2013
Did I really just spend over $$$ for a pair of sunglasses? Yes, I did. And now my eyes thank me everyday. I had a pair of MJs a number of years ago and I loved them. However, they were lost on a trip. Over the years I've tried dozens of sunglasses, but never found any that compared to the MJs. Finally I decided to splurge on a pair, and found they were a godsend after trying them on. The crisp sharpness of everything was astounding. No matter what angle the sun is coming in (front, side, behind) I can see without having to squint all the time. It's nice not being blinded by the sun when it hits the lens from the side or back.

The plus is that they don't fall off your face when you're moving around. I've used them while actively coaching baseball, driving, lounging, whatever. They stay put, defog quickly (cold day, warm air hits the lens), and are lightweight.

Would have been 5 stars, but the frames feel kind of cheap. Specifically, I miss the hinge I had on my other MJs that were flexible laterally - it was built to hyperextend the arm from the frame slightly. But, overall, I really like this pair.
on August 15, 2011
Great purchase. Item came with Maui Jim case and cloth pouch. Sunglasses are great quality, dark Polarized lenses with a sturdy build/frame. I wear them 99% for running. The only complaint that I'd have would be that they fog up when I am at a stand-still, so I've had to take them off until I start running again. This is mostly due to my body heat/rapid breathing from physical activity. When I am wearing them leisurely, this problem does not exist. No pain on the nose as I've experienced in the past with other glasses, and they stay in place while I run; no slipping, falling off my ears or anything. GREAT PURCHASE, I'm very pleased.
on June 24, 2015
I love these sunglasses. I have owned several set over the past 10+ years. They fit my head perfectly and are very comfortable. The polarization is awesome making for very clear vision. They are well worth the money
on May 15, 2014
These are the second pair of Maui Jim's I have owned and can't say enough good things about their product! I have a large head size 7 5/8, so finding sunglasses that fit right has been a challenge. I find Maui Jim's to fit my face perfectly and have received lots of compliments on how they look.
I'd recommend this product if you are looking for great sunglasses for sports, leisure or a Sunday drive.
on June 23, 2015
This is my second pair and they are every bit as good as the first - no one can believe how the colors are so much prettier when wearing these sunglasses. The first pair was retired to my service truck after 14 years and one set of replacement lenses - you can get new lenses for $60.00 plus shipping.
on February 16, 2013
You pay for these brand of sunglasses but you definitely get what you pay for. These are for the beach, driving, etc. I dropped mine on the pavement and the outer rim broke. I love these sunglasses but shouldn't have used them for yard work. Good quality but if you want work glasses, get a cheaper pair from a department store. Thanks though! Maui Jim will be getting more of my money soon for casual wear only though.
on October 11, 2015
perfect for small women faces with full coverage top and sides, sadly discontinued without another small mm frame available. Hope they bring it back, only style from mfg that hit sun from both top,sides, and botton. Real bummer, so sad, please bring it back.
on August 26, 2014
Great product. I've own these glasses before. The only criticism I have is the lens is prone to stress cracks. I don't know if it is because I've placed the glasses on top of my head when not using them or did I just have a bad pair. This is my second pair we'll see. Also purchased the Hot Sands model (426) which looks very similar to the Sunset model.
on November 28, 2011
I have spent a ton of time looking for lightweight sunglasses that don's slip, are dark, and can be used for athletic events as well as with more formal attire. These are simply terrific. I lost my first set, which I had for around 2 years, so this is a replacement set. The local stores want to sell the more updated version of these glasses (the Banyons?), but they are bigger and less comfortable. These glasses were delivered on time and without any problems.
on September 29, 2014
these are without a doubt the best sunglasses I have ever had . they were recommended by an opthomologist for a problem I was having with glare causing headaches. I have worn them both skiing and boating and have had no problem. they look dark from the outside but are just right looking through them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question