Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Mauviel 6450.06 10 Piece Cookware set Cast stainless Steel Handle with Iron Color Finish, Copper
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE IN FRANCE. Mauviel cookware products bring performance and pleasure to successful chefs, and to all those who aspire to become chefs. Guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- 90% COPPER, 10% STAINLESS STEEL. Copper offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals. Stainless Steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods
- HANDLES STAY COOL. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. M'heritage 150C2 handles have a colored iron finish
- SAFE TO USE on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- In 1830, in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, Mr. Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company.
- Since the very early years,Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets.
- Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef, products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. These same products are now also available to household markets.
Mauviel Made In France Since 1830
Mauviel M'heritage 150c2 Copper Cookware Collection With Stay Cool Cast Stainless Steel Handles And Iron Color.
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Made in France. Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects
90% Copper Exterior- 10% Stainless Steel Interior=Best Heat Conduction & Control
The MAUVIEL M'Heritage collection is a combination of two powerful and traditional materials, copper and stainless steel. All M'Heritage products are 90% Copper and 10% Stainless Steel.
The combination of Copper and Stainless Steel make up the thickness the collections. - M'150C2 collection consists of a 1.5mm thickness. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. The handles in the M’Heritage 150C2 collection have stay cool cast stainless steel handles and have an iron color finish.
The M'Héritage collection represents the total experience and heritage of Mauviel 1830, and is used by professionals and household cooks throughout the world.
M'heritage Is Used By Professionals And Household Cooks Throughout The World
Bilaminated copper stainless steel -90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel. Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control.
Pans have a thickness of 1.5mm. They are Non-reactive. The18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean.
Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects.
Made In France
Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stove tops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately).
Compare with similar items
Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 18/10 Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Copper
Mauviel M'heritage M250B 9-piece 2.5mm Copper Cookware Set with Bronze Handles
Mauviel 2.5mm Brushed Copper Cookware Set, 9 Piece - Made in France - Stainless Steel Handles (M'heritage M250S)
Mauviel M'Heritage Stainless Steel Handle, Copper, 1.5 mm (10-Piece)
Mauviel M'heritage M250C 9-piece 2.5-mm Copper Cookware Set with Cast Stainless Steel Handles w/Black Iron Finish
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cutlery and More||Cutlery and More||Amazon.com||Cutlery and More|
|Color||Copper||Stainless Steel Copper||Copper With Bronze Handles||Brushed Copper||Copper||Copper with Iron Finish Handles|
|Item Dimensions||20.90 x 13.00 x 13.00 inches||20.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 inches||—||—||20.87 x 13.00 x 13.00 inches||—|
|Material||Copper||18-10 Steel||2.5mm Copper Construction with Stainless Steel Interior & Bronze Handles||2.5mm Brushed Copper Construction with Stainless Steel Interior & Textured Stainless Steel Handles||Copper||2.5mm Copper Construction with Stainless Steel Interior & Black Iron Finish Handles|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||9||9||8||9|
|Size||10 piece set||10-Piece||9 Piece||9 piece||1.5 mm||9 Piece|
Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high quality products. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2 by more conductive than aluminum and 10 by more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly, allowing for maximum control and great cooking results. The M'Heritage collection is a combination of two powerful and traditional materials, COPPER and Stainless Steel. This blend of materials energizes the pleasure of cooking. The COPPER allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the STAINLESS STEEL interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. 90% polished COPPER exterior with 10% 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL interior. Good corrosion resistance. Straight Edge. Stay Cool Cast Stainless Steel handles are fixed with sturdy stainless steel rivets . (Please note-New M'Heritage 150C2 Collection handles have a colored iron finish which are stay cool stainless steel) M'Heritage is resistant to high temperatures and scouring pads on the interior and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.