Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Mavel Large Toy For Dogs Puppies - Top Cool Rope D...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 43% off the $15.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Mavel Large Toy For Dogs Puppies - Top Cool Rope Dog Chew Toy - Best for Aggressive Chewers- Medium Large Dogs Breeds.
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Interactive dog toy, especially for aggressive chewers
- Puppy chew toys that have a lot of chewing areas can strengthen your dog's jaws and clean his teeth. This puppy toy has flossy ends that work between your dog's teeth. It's one of the best chew toys and puppy teething toys for your dog.
- Strong and Durable Construction - The Blue Rubber Spike Toys is one of the most durable dog chew toys for aggressive chewers. It's constructed with a 100% natural cotton interior and polyster exterior. Heavy-duty construction and long-lasting strength
- Great Way to Redirect Bad Biting Behavior - Many dogs, especially puppies, enjoy biting. Sometimes this biting can be annoying and painful. Playing with a dog ball toy lets your dog satisfy his need for biting, and roughhousing, while redirecting his bad biting behavior elsewher
- Perfect for Determined Chewers, flexible yet tough and durable. With large knots and flossy ends, this puppy rope is one of the dog rope toys for dogs big and small. It's a great outlet for chewers and will satisfy all dog breeds. These are great dog toys for boredom.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
When considering puppy chew toys, think about this: Puppy chew toys, dog puzzle toys, dog toys for boredom will keep your dog happy and engaged. Playing tug of war with puppies builds confidence, courage and self-esteem. The Blue Tug O' War Rope Toy can be soaked in cool water to help teething puppies soothe their gums. Tough dog toys like a dog rope toy can provide hours of fun. When you’re shopping for large breed puppy food, stuffles dog toy or even a cat toy check out our durable dog toy for aggressive chewers. It’s a great large dog toy and medium dog toy. Considered one of the best toys for dogs, our Tug O' War Rope Toy measures: 16.5 inches long, 4 inches high and 4 inches wide. It's a cool dog toy for aggressive chewers and one of the best puppy chew toys. If you are looking for a quality chew toys for puppies this dog chew toy won't disappoint you. Mavel sells a wide range of top dog toys. Whether you’re looking for a tuffy dog toy, dog toy storage, puppy toys teething, interactive dog toy, dog toys big dog toys, we invite you to browse through our selection. We have cool dog toys, dog toys for chewers, puppy chew toys and a dog squeaky toy. We take pride in our products and service and will do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction.
We are extremely happy with the EXCEPTIONAL FEEDBACK customers have given us and we're confident as soon as you open your dog chew toy, you'll be delighted too!
AT THIS PRICE STOCKS ARE SELLING FAST & WON’T LAST SO GET YOURS TODAY.
ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment and enjoy the benefits of these amazing dog chew toys!
Top customer reviews
He loves it! we've had it for about a week and he hasn't come close to destroying it! he has definitely done some damage but nowhere close to what hes done to rope toys in the past. I'm so happy to have found an alternative to chew toys that he won't destroy in a couple days :)
Note: This rope is big and has a good weight to it, my S/M sized dog doesn't have any problems with it but it could be too big for some!
This was well worth the money! It was far bigger and heavier than I imagined it to be. You don't want to accidentally kick or step on it when walking across a dark room! I have a shepherd mix and a pit bull and they destroy every toy I bring home (with some rare Kong toys being the exception). They play hard with this toy, pulling, dragging each other around, swinging each other back and forth. Not one thread has come out of it yet (2 weeks later). I brought a smaller, cheaper one and they had it destroyed within an hour.
We're hoping that we'll get more than a few weeks out of the rope before it's completely shredded.
UPDATE 03/14 It got to the point last night where we had to take it away from her. She was shredding the knots and eating the threads.