- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.2 x 5.1 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00RC3PKU8
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (274 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #72,973 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mavel Toy for Dogs Puppies – Top Cool Squeaky Dog Chew Toy – Best for Aggressive Chewers - Small Medium Large Dogs Breeds.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Top quality Cute Dog and Puppy toy. This dog toy rope is perfect for tugging, tossing and chewing. The perfect dog chew toy for dogs that love to tug. This dog rope is 16.5 inches long, and will allow your puppy to have fun roughhousing, without inappropriate or aggressive behavior. It's the best toy for puppies and is a great interactive dog toy and puppy toys for dogs of all sizes, especially dog toys-aggressive chewers.
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums - Puppy chew toys that have a lot of chewing areas can strengthen your dog's jaws and clean his teeth. This puppy toy has flossy ends that work between your dog's teeth. It's one of the best chew toys and puppy teething toys for your dog. When you’re shopping for large breed puppy food, stuffles dog toy, a cat toy, small squeaky toy, tuffy dog toy, dog toy storage, dog toys big dog, bear dog toy, check out Mavel first. We have a cool dog toy waiting for you.
- Strong and Durable Construction - The Orange Bear toy is one of the most durable dog chew toys for aggressive chewers. It's constructed with a 100% natural cotton interior and a tough polyester exterior. It's ranked within the top dog toys because of its heavy-duty construction and long-lasting strength. It's certainly one of the best dog tug toy available on Amazon
- Great Way to Redirect Bad Biting Behavior - Many dogs, especially puppies, enjoy biting. Sometimes this biting can be annoying and painful. Playing with a dog rope toy lets your dog satisfy his need for biting, and roughhousing, while redirecting his bad biting behavior elsewhere. It is a perfect small dog toys, medium dog toy, and large dog toy, and is best toy for dogs. This is a durable dog toy for aggressive chewers and a great puzzles toy for dogs.
- Perfect for Determined Chewers - The best puppy chew toys and chew toys for dogs provide a variety of textures and chewing options. This is one of the best tough dog toys and is soft, flexible yet tough and durable. With large knots and flossy ends, this puppy rope is one of the dog rope toys for dogs big and small. It's a great outlet for chewers and will satisfy all dog breeds. These are great dog toys for boredom, dog toys for large dogs, dog puzzle toys, puppy toy, and puppy toys teething.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When considering puppy chew toys, think about this: Puppy chew toys, dog puzzle toys, dog toys for boredom will keep your dog happy and engaged. Playing tug of war with puppies builds confidence, courage and self-esteem. The Blue Tug O' War Rope Toy can be soaked in cool water to help teething puppies soothe their gums. Tough dog toys like a dog rope toy can provide hours of fun. When you’re shopping for large breed puppy food, stuffles dog toy or even a cat toy check out our durable dog toy for aggressive chewers. It’s a great large dog toy and medium dog toy. Considered one of the best toys for dogs, our Tug O' War Rope Toy measures: 16.5 inches long, 4 inches high and 4 inches wide. It's a cool dog toy for aggressive chewers and one of the best puppy chew toys. If you are looking for a quality chew toys for puppies this dog chew toy won't disappoint you. Mavel sells a wide range of top dog toys. Whether you’re looking for a tuffy dog toy, dog toy storage, puppy toys teething, interactive dog toy, dog toys big dog toys, we invite you to browse through our selection. We have cool dog toys, dog toys for chewers, puppy chew toys and a dog squeaky toy. We take pride in our products and service and will do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction.
We are extremely happy with the EXCEPTIONAL FEEDBACK customers have given us and we're confident as soon as you open your dog chew toy, you'll be delighted too!
AT THIS PRICE STOCKS ARE SELLING FAST & WON’T LAST SO GET YOURS TODAY.
ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment and enjoy the benefits of these amazing dog chew toys!
Top customer reviews
ORIGINAL TWO-STAR REVIEW: My 8-month old golden retriever Tucker ripped this thing apart instantly out the box, easily tearing open the orange belly and neck and scattering the cotton filling everywhere. He is still playing with the fabric shell that remains and likes the floppy legs, so to him it's a win-win. I'm getting used to Tucker's remarkable talent for merrily and efficiently ripping up every "indestructible" toy I have tried, but this one seems too pricey after failing so quickly. If you have a heavy chewer like I do you will be better off spending the hefty $12.95 this thing cost on a decent bottle of wine--you'll need it!
This toy is made out of different materials and I think that's one of the tings that would make it appealing to almost any animal. Part of the bear is like a plush corduroy and the other part is a fuzzy material. His "legs" are made out of both with a thick braided rope in between. The legs also make a crinkle sound. Our little bunny enjoyed chewing on the legs. The bear is a pretty good size toy so it would work for a bigger animal.
I think this would make a good toy for just about any animal. I included a short video just for fun of our bunny, Lego, playing with the new toy and then some pictures of him play and sleeping with it. I did not put the toy next to him, he got up right beside it to sleep. I am happy that I was able to get this toy at a great promotional price in exchange for this review. This was fun to do and I am happy to have a new toy for our bunny.
My puppy's first toy! It withstood a pitbull/german shep puppy for almost a year before she started to put holes in it that made it irreversible to fix. The majority of it is soft and the texture is different from the brown and orange, which my puppy loved! The pedals going down the sides have a foil in it, which was also a great different sound and texture. My puppy was NOT able to break into it. The rope is fantastic and did not unweave or breakdown.
The stitching stayed together on this toy. It was just the fabric which eventually broke down, and I think that was just because of my puppy's teeth eventually poking so many holes in it that the fabric just broke down.
This toy was so good that I gave it to my co-worker's puppy, and he also loves it to death too! The toy is also withholding his attacks too.
The squeaky part in the top is placed near one of the bear's ears, not in the center. Our dog found it difficult to make squeak, and in doing so she chewed off one of the ears in the first play session.
I was initially excited about the crinkly sounding flaps hanging from the bottom, but when she grabbed one and shook the bear, it started to tear and that prompted her to completely remove it (play session #2). During session #3, the rope came out of the bear.
It's quite possible that the fault of this toy is that it's just TOO exciting, given all its features. Granted, we didn't expect it to last forever but certainly much longer than it did, especially since it was advertised as "Best for Aggressive Chewers".
They did like the crinkley noise, but it was dumped after less than 1 day of play with both.
I gave it a 2-stars because it probably would have lasted longer if we only had our Puggle.