Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 336 reviews
on December 30, 2014
I liked the idea of this little triple timer, with its three timers, built-in stop watch, and clock. And for about a year or so it worked quite well (though not entirely intuitive to use). The PROBLEM? After about 12 months the batteries started to decay causing the unit to fail. And they aren't standard batteries either. Yes, I picked it up the other day, tried to set one of the timers, and the unit began beeping. Then other odd things began happening. I finally pried open the battery compartment to find that both of the round LR44 BATTERIES HAD BEGUN TO CORRODE. Checking the owner's manual I discovered that the warranty was, of course, for just one year. Naturally.
on May 12, 2015
It took a bit of practice to figure out how to make it work, but now I like it quite a bit. I like being able to see all three lines at once. It's a very nice device.

10/23/15 - I'm editing this to say that the product died after 6 months. At first I thought it was a battery problem, but it turned out to be unresponsive buttons. Since it was still under warranty I called the number for the company, hoping for a replacement. I left a voice message and was never contacted. Since it was so cheap I'm not going to put any more effort into it. But I wouldn't buy from this company again.
on October 20, 2013
I loved this timer.. for the three weeks it survived. I accidentally bumped it (by shifting my cutting board an inch too far) and it slipped off my counter in to an open drawer about 4" below the counter and has not worked since. It didnt suffer any fall to the floor or get hit real hard off the counter but alas all it will do is make some beeping noises if you press the buttons but the screen will show nothing. A shame as like I stated before, I loved it while it worked. I just wish it was more durable.
on February 3, 2016
Received timer did not work after removing plastic separator from batteries. When I removed the batteries to check if something was behind the batteries, the terminals were corroded with a visual bluish substance. Still would like to try this timer for the multiple time settings. Will respond after replacement arrives.
on August 14, 2016
I ordered this as a replacement to a timer/thermal probe that I accidently melted. When I received this timer, I removed the piece of plastic from the battery compartment, but it still didn't work. We'll see if the replacement one actually works
on April 1, 2016
Two stars because this is a GREAT timer...until it dies. Just stops working properly for no reason (not dropped, not banged). !?! I've only had this timer for about a year and it conked out, so I thought I'd write a review. Too bad; won't get this one again.
on August 25, 2013
I loved this timer. It was wonderful. Then I started going through batteries and it takes the button batteries. I think we had to replace the batteries every month. I do not like buying button batteries they are more expensive and harder to find. It was a more complicated timer, but once I got used to it, it was fine. Right now it is unusable due to not wanting to buy batteries.
on April 30, 2016
I have had a problem with is timer, since I purchased it. The display malfunction more than I actual works. The manufacturer needs
to check the quality of workmanship of the product. A. Swann
on March 29, 2016
I've had 3 of these and like it because of the 3 timers. However, the last one died after about a year and the new one I just received is showing some odd behavior. When working properly, it's terrific.
on May 26, 2011
Advertised as "Batteries included". The timer I got had no batteries. I contacted Ace Photo Digital who told me I had to contact the manufacturer because they didn't carry manufacturer accessories. 2 batteries cost me about 9 dollars. The timer works fine but wasn't happy about having to buy the batteries. Wound up costing almost twice as much as advertised.