Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on May 4, 2013
I've been on a kick of reading books on how to set up a passive income stream and this book was brought to my attention. It is certainly a good book, but it is mostly geared towards marketing. This is not the kind of book I was looking for. It also has a lot of web links attached to the text if you are reading the Kindle version.
Overall this was a quick and easy read, but not the book for me.
on September 25, 2012
If you read this and your mind doesn't set fire then you need a lobotomy! This is a real idea booster for people with even an ounce of the small business/self employment dream. Yanik teaches you how to come up with a big idea, forge forward with action on that idea and turn that idea into a profitable business without huge start up costs. The organic growth model of small businesses has always been the way i've created my brick and mortar businesses. I've had a hard time replicating this business model with my online upstarts. This book led to a major break through in a "Big Idea" concept that i'm on the verge of a product launch within the next month. I've spend next to nothing doing so, but the idea alone has already generated business for me. This is a must read for people with big ideas that want to start a business around those ideas.
on March 10, 2013
Yanik Hit this one out of the park! He lays out an easy to follow blueprint of his "not so easy" path to success in business, through detailed examples and proof of the possibilities that are available to those who dare to give their ideas a chance! Having met Yanik at Ryan Lee's Marketing Conferences, on 2 separate occasions, I can honestly say that he is the "Genuine Article" in every sense of the meaning. His humorous, down to earth style exhibited in his face-to-face presentations is translated between the pages of this informative, and timely book.
on July 24, 2014
I am a fan of Yanik Silver's online success. He has built a huge following and some useful tools for digital marketers.

This book however is a nothing more than a piece of propaganda used to push his online services. Nothing helpful here. Google his name and you'll find a bevy of items worth a lot more than this book.

Sorry Yanik, not your best work.
on July 27, 2013
Yanik Silver is the best in business. I have been following him since I first read his article in millionaire magazine. His advices are very good. I bought all his books. If you are just starting in info marketing business you must get all his books. Especially his first book.
on March 3, 2014
I enjoyed the book. The book provided much needed and appreciated encouragement to continue pursuing my start-up. I would recommend this book for inspiration more than technical advice.
on March 9, 2014
Very insightful story and has some good Information based on a wealth of experience
The interviews seemed to drag on which made the book a slow read but overall well worth reading!
on August 1, 2016
great
on August 14, 2014
Well, honestly I fell for the title of this book. However, the contents of it are not filled with anything valuable at all.
The first red flag was the interview that stretched for almost 10% of the book (according to Kindle progress bar). Which means to me, the author has not that much to say in his own book.
Another thing that made me dislike the book was the credit Yanik gives to himself throughout almost every chapter. A lengthy description of how fun it was to celebrate his 30th BD is the most explicit example of that.
It might be a good read though for Silver's fan club or someone out there who never read anything about starting up a company. I'd recommend Chris Guillebeau's The $100 Startup instead.
on October 19, 2012
Yanik silver is just the best at taking what he has done and letting others in on what works and what doesnt. I am always running out of highlighter when I finish reading something of his. Thank you. Yanik.