Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set with a Larger Display and Bear Paws Shredder - Green
|Sale:||$61.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Features include: Larger Backlit Screen Shows more information (you can now see the Custom set alert Temperature at all times) , 2 Hybrid Probes are included, Easier controls and 15 New Preset Temperatures of types of meat to choose from Monitor internal temperature of meat from 300 feet away; wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
- Wireless receive will beep a Loss of signal alert if you go out of range for more than a minute Probe wires are 3 feet long and are rated for 716°F; Operated on 4 AAA Batteries Included
- Preprogrammed Temperatures include 15 types of meat and poultry; All Preprogrammed Temperatures can be reprogrammed to set cooking temperatures to suit your personal taste
- Shred, Handle and Transfer Pork, Poultry and Beef with ease Great for handling anything hot in the kitchen where you'd rather not use your hands. Grip handles keep cool while being in contact with hot meats
- Many uses from the grill to kitchen Perfect as a meat shredding tool.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||Et-733|
|Package Height||3.6 x 8.6 x 8.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
The ET-733 is the newest long-range wireless meat thermometer by Maverick. This third-generation version introduces many new features to make your cooking and grilling easier and more precise
The wireless receiver clips onto your belt and fits in your pocket to let you monitor your BBQ wirelessly from indoors or across the lawn. While your meat is grilling, the receiver communicates with the probe to update you in real time. It constantly displays the meat's current temperature, and can sound an alarm at any temperature you desire for a perfect cook every time.
The ET-733 features a larger screen and displays both the target-high and target-low temperatures. Two probes* are included to monitor two individual things at the same time: 1 food and 1 BBQ; 2 individual foods; or 2 separate BBQs. The new larger screen displays both temperatures all the time. Setting target temperatures is even easier, with NEW preset temperatures for 6 meats and 9 game meats (Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken & Turkey Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish).• Set includes receiver, transmitter, 2 hybrid probes, 2 grill clips
• Monitors 2 things at once! 1 food & 1 BBQ; or 2 foods; or 2 BBQS
• 3-foot probe wires are rated for 716°F
• Settings are stored even when receiver is off
• Customize preset temperatures to personal taste
• Adjust temperature settings by pressing HI or LO
• Alarm alerts you when preset temperature is reached
• Loss of signal alert sounds if you go out of range for more than 60 seconds
• Generous 300-foot wireless range
• Select between °F and °C
• 4 AAA batteries included
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the ET-733 because it was recommended on the amazingribs.com site. The site is a valuable resource. You may not agree with everything written by 'Meathead' Goldwyn, but the content provides a great jumping off point for your own learning and experimentation.
The thermometer gets 5 stars but the claws get 3 stars.Why? I've tried several brands in both plastic and stainless and the claws are just too widely spaced to make quick work of pulled pork. The claws are really good as a way to quickly section a large pork butt into smaller shards, but I still need a fork to separate the shards into bite-sized pieces. Gotta spread that bark evenly throughout the finished product!
Get the ET-733, it's worth it. Don't rely on any quick start guides because the device isn't that intuitive. Instead look on YouTube for how users have set target temps and you'll be happy with your purchase.
I sold commercial kitchen equipment for years so I'm certain of one thing: no matter what remote thermometer you purchase, get extra probes! They don't last forever, they aren't waterproof, and even a small kink in the wire can render them useless.
Last night, I completed my first cook using the Maverick (in preparation for roasting my first turkey on the grill on Thanksgiving), and it was the best chicken I've made. Reason? I didn't have to open the kettle to check temps.
The probe length sounds so short but they easily reached from inside the kettle to the transmitter which I sat on a small outdoor table.
My biggest concern going into the purchase was the range of the receiver. Summary? Wow! We have a pretty big house and the signal was strong and constant through one exterior wall and five interior walls.
Take the plunge, spend the money, and step up your grilling game. Once you use it, you'll know!