UZOPI Mavic Mini Air Pro Platinum Spark Accessories Tablet Holder – Aluminum Adjustable Remote Controller Bracket Mount Extender with Neck Lanyard Strap for 4-12 Inch Phone Tablets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.4 x 3.19 x 2.01 inches|
|Item Weight||226.4 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aviation aluminum-alloy and high quality ABS made, CNC technology for impeccable smoothness. Perfect fit with DJI Mavic Mini 2 / DJI Mavic Air 2 / Mavic Mini / Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom / Mavic Pro / Mavic Air / Platinum / DJI Spark Remote Controller.
- Support 4-12 inch Phone & Tablet, widely compatible with iPad Pro (Not Suitable for 12.9 inch), iPad Air 2/1, iPad Mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2/4/3/A, Nexus 9/7(wide up 4.72" only), Nivida Sheild K1 and most other tablets between 7 inch-12inch.
- 360° rotation and 45° up and down, offer a clean and good view, only 2 steps to snap on / off with no tools; foldable and iphone sized, light weight, convenient to carry outside with other Mavic/Spark accessories together.
- Supports hanging strap (included) & Tablet sunshade, perfectly solved the trouble that no place to hang a strap on Mavic/Spark controller, free your hands during flight; Tighten & Stable,will stay in the place you need.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x Tablet Bracket Mount, 1 x Shoulder Neck Strap; our worry-free 12-month warranty and 100% money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our user-friendly tablet bracket mount is well manufactured and designed to be small, compact, stable and comfortable in use, easy to install, store and transport, no extra tools required. Comes with Neck Strap to keep your controller,phone or tablet safer when you got a suddenly interrupted.
Package included: 1 x Tablet Mount, 1 x Shoulder Neck Lanyard Strap, 1 x Storage Bag
Drone Compatible List
Our holder is a moblie phone and pad holder compatible for dji mavic air 2, mavic mini, mavic 2 pro/zoom, mavic pro, mavic air, platinum, dji spark remote controller
Cellphone and Tablet Compatible Lists
- Tablets: widely compatible with 4-12 inches Tablet monitors, such as iPad Pro (Not Suitable for 12.9 inch), iPad Air 2/1, iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2/4/3/A, Nexus 9/7 (wide up 4.72" only) , Nivida Sheild K1 and 4-12 inches tablets of other brands.
- Smartphones: widely compatible with iPhone 7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6Plus/6/5S, Galaxy Note 3/5/7, Samsung S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6, LG, Nexus, Huawei Mate/ P9 Plus and other 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch devices.
- 360°rotation and 45 ° up & down: offer a very clear and good viewing angle, bring you a more enjoyable mavic flying experience on a large screen.
- Alloy Arm and Base: solid and durable base, stable and foldable arm - has enough room for your hands to be on the controls of the remote. And the adjustable clamp is made of high quality ABS plastics with anti-scratched silicone pads, effectively preventing slips and scratches on the devices.
- Easy to install: thumb screw to lock the clamp and fixed arm, no need any tools, foldable design, include a storage bag in the package,Very convenience to carry outside.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some things that make me a little nervous about it is the single ball joint. it takes quite a bit of force to seat the ball in the socket. The socket and retention ring are both some kind of plastic and the ball is metal. This makes me a little bit nervous about the long term durability of the system especially since it will be disassembled and assembled frequently. I have not had the product long enough to know for sure that is going to be a problem though so take that for what it's worth.
With this tablet holder, my iPad is solidly connected. The unit is made of solid materials. This thing should last a very long time. My iPad is held solidly in place in a very comfortable position and at an angle that’s very easy to view, even with my progressive glasses!
Another huge benefit is not having to remove my iPhone case for every flight (Mavic remote phone handles are only wide enough to hold an iPhone without a case).
Setup is very quick and easy, and the iPad clamp is quick yet secure. When the iPad is in place, I’m not the least bit concerned about it coming loose. The jaws are padded, providing grip and preventing scratching. The included lanyard does the job well, though I wouldn’t use it to leave the whole assembly hanging around my neck hands-free.
I definitely recommend this tablet holder!
The build quality is excellent. The device is solid, made of metal where is matters, feels good in hand, and fits perfectly.
The design is ingenious. Two metal arms flip up to make the mount extension and fold flat for easy storage. The whole device is easy to carry and not bulky at all.
Best of all, it holds my Lenovo Yoga tablet. This tablet has a thick rounded edge with a built in stand. I was concerned that this mount would not be able to grip the rounded edge (which is about an inch thick). It turns out that it works flawlessly, and the spring-loaded mount extension holds the tablet securely.
I could not be more pleased with this holder. I cannot imagine buying any other tablet holder for my Mavic Pro.
I learned the hard way that flying my Mavic Pro and trying to frame shots using my iPhone7 was like looking through a keyhole. Doing a good job of framing shots was difficult to impossible.
This tablet holder easily connects the controller and my iPad Pro into a single, easily-handled unit. It makes a perfect package for flying the drone/shooting pictures while standing or walking.
Flying the drone using this tablet holder and my iPad Pro changes the whole experience for me--it's like looking at what the camera sees through a big picture window. Wow, what a difference!
What I like:
--Quality material with a good, solid feel.
--Easy to assemble.
--Holds iPad and controller in a single device, allowing me to concentrate on flying and on my shots.
--A very thoughtful design that works just great
What I didn't like:
--Lack of instructions on assembly--figure it out for yourself. (Hint: go to Go to YouTube for help.)
--I was (wrongly) convinced on opening the package that what they sent was not what I ordered.
This is a must-have for me. Worth many times the price because it completely changed my drone-flying experience making it so much better and easier.