- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop Vertical with 2 Burners Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass in 120v, 12 Inch, Black
|Price:||$249.99 ($4.17 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Heater Surface Material||Glass Ceramic|
|Ignition System Type||Electronic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.3 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty.
- The flawless Empava smooth vitro ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24 in. under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- 9 Power Level settings from 100W up to total of 1800W power sharing. It has a heating level from as low as 100w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable.
- 1800 Watts
- LED display
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This electric induction cooktop is not user serviceable. Installation must be completed by a qualified technican. Connection to a good earth wiring system is essential and mandatory.
Empava appliances are engineered to provide you with the quality cooking experience.
Fully equipped for safety and functionality, Empava appliances are easy to install, designed for the modern home and loaded with features.
Empava's philosophy is customer first, serving every customer seriously is the secret of our success.
Make cooking easier with Empava induction cooktop today!
Enjoy your cooking time.
Empava Electric Induction Cooktop
Control Type: LED Digital Touching Control Panel
Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 13 3/8 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/8 inch
Cut out Size(WxD): 12 3/8 x 19 7/8 inch (Min); 12 9/16 x 20 1/16 inch (Max)
Power Levels: 1 to 9 Levels, 100W, 300W, 500W, 700W, 900W, 1100W, 1300W, 1600W, 1800W
Max Power Output: 1800W(Front), 1800W(Rear), Both of them together turn on would not be more than Max 1800W.
- Heating Elements: 2
- Cable Length: 4 Feet
- Child Safety Lock: Included
- Timer Zone: 1 to 99 minutes
- Fuel Type: Electric, 120V/60Hz
- Installation: Built-In/Countertop
Excellent Features of Empava Electric Induction Cooktop with 2 Heating Elements - Built-In Timer - Child Safety Lock
Black ceramic glass plate, compact and built-in design, it takes up minimal space under the counter. offers you perfect option of attractive look for any small counter top kitchenette. Enjoy your cooking time.
HIGH POWER HEATING
Equipped with 9 heating level settings, quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, steam, sear, slow cook, deep fry, boil, and grill with ease.
To set the timer in 1-minute increments and ranges from 1 to 99 minutes for any cooking zone that shuts down automatically to avoid overcook. Now you get easy cooking or even leisure time when cooking.
Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop. To test the compatibility of your cookware, it can be judged by whether a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots or not.
Compatible to Install Above Any Empava 24-30 in. Single Wall Oven
|Number of Cooking Zones||2||2||4||4||5||5|
|Cutout Size (in.)||12.4*20||19.5*13.5||22.5*19.5||29.75*20||35.3*20||35.43*20|
|Overall Size (in.)||13.4*20.5*2.12||20.5*14.12*2.12||23.25*20.5*2.12||30*21*2.12||36*21*2.12||36*21*2.12|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop Vertical with 2 Burners Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass in Black 120V, 12 Inch
Ramblewood 2 Burner Electric Cooktop, EC2-30
Gas Stove Gas Cooktop 2 Burners,12 Inches Portable Stainless Steel Built-in Gas Hob LPG/NG Dual Fuel Easy to Clean for RVs, Apartments, Outdoor
Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop Vertical with Dual Burners Vitro Smooth Surface 120V, 12 Inch, Black Ceramic Glass
Kenyon B41601 6-1/2-Inch Caribbean 2-Burner Cooktop with Analog Control UL, 120-volt, Black
|Sold By||Empava Appliances Inc||Amazon.com||Ramblewood Green||AUODGDNT||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Silver||Black Ceramic Glass||Black|
|Fuel Type||Electric||Electric||Electric||Gas, Dual Fuel||Electric||Electric|
The Empava 2 Burners Electric Stove Induction Cooktop combines the power of gas with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brittannie on March 1, 2020
After much review, on June 21st, 2020, I placed an order for the Empava 30" stainless steel cooktop. On June 29th, I received an email from Amazon indicating there was a delay shipping the unit. On July 2nd, I received an additional email from Amazon indicating the order was further delayed and requesting a confirmation I still wanted to the item. I confirmed I still wanted the item. On July 5th, I received an email from Amazon indicating the order would be shipped shortly and arrive on July 7th. The package arrived on July 7th, but was the incorrect cook top was shipped. After two tries the originally received, incorrect model cooktop was returned to Amazon (the QR code returning shipping system only works at corporate UPS stores, the closest of which is 40+ miles away). The new cooktop arrived on July 10. It was the correct model but the center grate was warped and rocked on the top (see the attached video). Everything else appears to be functional on the unit, so getting the warped grate replaced would be the easiest solution to the issue. Unfortunately, Amazon cannot simply replace the part and because of the original return of the incorrect item, they cannot do another return. The only option is to return the unit for a refund and then reorder.
I cooked one item...had a few smudges on stove...that's when the work began
I used a warm clean cloth with a small amount of Dawn mixed up water...took another clean cloth to dry off and wow...smeared like it was grease...I worked over an hour,,,thinking it was me...
Never have I had an issue like this...I have stainless oven, stainless refrigerator, Dishwasher and trash compactor..Cleans very easily...never smears if you dry immediately.
I finally gave up and Googled...the problem........The solution was (is) to use WD 40...who "woulda" thunk?
It worked but cant imagine using that everytime I wipe the stove.
2nd issue........It was so many hairline scratches on the stove top...why? I do not know. So unhappy with this stove.
The internet then tells me I need to make a paste to remove the scratches...
With all the appliance I have and have had for 5-8 years...never a scratch. I have a Stainless steel vent attached directly behind the stove top.....It was installed 25 years ago...I have 2 small scratches on it.......
I am undecided about returning this. Already paid my installer and disposed of my stove. A real headache
Update - 6 months in... Okay, the weather has warmed up and I've been using it more. I have discovered to be true what I saw mentioned in another review. There are two circles marked on the surface, implying to me the active areas of induction. But when i use a pan the size of the biggest circle, only the smaller circle area heats. So with a small cast iron pan (6"), the whole thing heats great. But with a 10" pan, the center gets hot, and not the rest. I don't know if this is something intrinsic about induction physics, or if there just aren't the guts underneath to actually work the larger circle area. Either way, I have to accommodate that by turning things around to get them into the hot center. This causes me to knock two stars off. It's that big a deal. On my gas top at least the whole thing gets hot, even if it's not as hot, as fast. This is obvious and measurable, just with a little oil in the pan, you can see exactly where the heat is, and where it is not. I've not compared this to other induction cooktops.
However, the ignition sequence is unpredictable and frustrating. None of the burners light every try. Eventually, I can get them to stay lit.
Also, I had to buy a flame diffuser to get at least one burner temperature low enough to saute. It solved the problem.
It is cumbersome to clean because of having to remove all 3 heavy, cast iron burner rests each time. Once they are all removed, then cleaning is fairly easy.
I would probably not buy this brand again.
Top reviews from other countries
Also I have ordered a number of other items through Amazon and the deliveries have taken over a month longer than stated. So not a totally happy with Amazon