3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Max Keyboard Universal Cherry MX Translucent Clear Black Full Keycap Set (Top Print)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fit Cherry MX Switch Mechanical Keyboard
- Designed for backlight / non-backlight mechanical keyboard
- Laser etched top print characters
- Complete Cherry MX replacement keycap set for US/UK 87/104 ANSI or 88/105 ISO layout
- 99% fitment on all major brand name mechanical keyboard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Max Keyboard Universal Cherry MX Translucent Clear Black Full Keycap Set (Top Print)
Corsair Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
E-Element 104 Double Shot Injection Backlit Keycaps Retro Typewriter Style for all Mechanical Keyboards (Black)
Mechanical Keyboard, ANNE Pro Bluetooth 4.0 Wired/Wireless Computer Keyboard with Full RGB LED Backlight & PBT Keycap, 61 Keys for iPad / PC / Smartphone / Tablet / Laptop - Black (Red Switch)
Max Keyboard Nighthawk Pro X Programmable Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Multicolor LED, Cherry MX RGB Brown Switch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ErgoGeek||OutletPC||Spring in Original||Sain Store||ErgoGeek|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No|
|Color||Black Translucent - Top Print||Black||black||Black||Pro X - Cherry MX RGB Brown|
|Connectivity Technology||—||Wired||usb||Wireless, wired||usb|
|Hardware Connectivity||—||USB 2.0||USB||Bluetooth||USB|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 14 x 2 in||6.5 x 14 x 1.5 in||5.9 x 18 x 0.4 in||3.94 x 8.27 x 1.18 in||5.7 x 17.5 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1.9 lbs||7 ounces||—||2.8 lbs|
MAX Keyboard signature Cherry MX universal translucent clear black keycap set. A full set (124 + 8 keys) clear black translucent keycaps with laser etched characters that will fit 87/88 US/UK layout and 104/105 US/UK layout.
Special fomulation "Smoke Translucent Clear Black" gives you a distinctive look of black-gray color when there is no light passthrough them. When backlit, this spectacular keycap diffuses the light into a magical glowing effect.
This is a All-in-one DIY replacement keycaps kit designed for backlight or non-backlight Cherry MX switch mechanical keyboards. Kit includes all standard keys, custom keys, 1.5 modifier keys, 1.25 modifier keys, ISO Enter keys, and compatible with 4 different types of spacebar mounting sizes.
Cooler Master: Quickfire Pro, Quickfire Rapid, Quickfire Stealth, Trigger, Quickfire XT
Corsair: K60, K90, K65, K70, K95,
Das Keyboard: Model S Ultimate
Ducky Channel: Zero, G2Pro, Shine Series
Filco: Ninja Majestouch-2
iOne: Scorpius M10
MAX: Nighthawk X7, X8, X9
Mionix: Zibal 60
Monoprice: 9180, 9181, 9433
MSI: GK-601, CK Series
QPAD: MK-50, MK-80, MK-85
Razer: BlackWidow series
Rosewill: RK9000, RK9100
Tesoro: Durandal G1N, G1NL, G3NL
Thermaltake: Meka G1
WASD: V1, V2
XArmor: U9BL, U9BL-S, U9, U9PLUS, U9W
*Stabilizer bar & plastic holder are not included in this kit.
*1 Plastic key puller included.
*Note:Some manufacturers might change their layout without any prior notice.
Legal DisclaimerWe tried our best to make this compatibility information & chart as accurate as possible. However some manufacturers might change their layout without any prior notice. Please help and let us know if you spot any mistakes, we will update it accordingly. Thank you for your understanding. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - This is not a toy. Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Top customer reviews
With the fullness of the RGB keyboards' backlighting, it does make all lettering on keys harder to read. I expected this. The whole key is translucent and thus letting the light flow through. If you're in the market for having the letters stand out on keycaps for keyboards, I would suggest looking for doubleshot keycaps designed for backlighting.
The keys feel great to me, and I definitely did not have any burrs or imperfections on the under-side of my keycaps, this includes any adhesive used to keep it on the foam / board. each of my keys came pristine.
I would like to note that if one has purchased directly from max keyboard, they offer standard box packaging, and simple packaging (keys loose in plastic bags) I would say the difference in price is well worth it for the packaging that is delivered with this product.
On a side note, the keycap puller works great, but I prefer a wire key puller when it comes to working with full sets, easier (for me) to grab several before having to drop the key, and go back every time, but that doesn't take away from the experience, especially since they include a key puller for you.
Like some people have said it can be hard to read the font on the front of the keycap but this depends on the color of your backlighting. These keycaps are definitely thicker than the stock ones on the corsair k65. They have a much better feel than the stock ones. There is a slight tecture on the keys and they dont feel as flimsey.
This keycap set comes with many different configurations of keys. There are about 2 or 3 different space bars, alt, windows, and ctrl keys. This set even comes with a few different esc keys which include a biohazard, power symbol, and panic button.
- Nice texture
- Stealth look when backlights are off
- Comes with all/most keycaps for different keyboard configs.
- Looks amazing with corsair RGB series
- Packaging was terrible (Came in 2 baggies and took a while to sort through them. Would have been nice if it come in the foam as the picture shows)
- Since the keycaps are thicker when you bottom out the keys they are a little louder than the stock keys. This can vary depending on your keyboard
- Kind of expensive
- Delivery took about a week
The only two things I wish they had included were:
1. Two Full Size Windows Keys. While Max Keyboard provides two meta keys with their logo to replace Windows key, only one is the size of the Windows near the space bar. Instead they opted to include a Fn key in place of the right Windows key. Providing two full size meta-keys would have been nice. Providing standard Windows size keys have been better. I ended up using my original keys.
2. Volume keys. I use my keyboard on a Mac so PrtSc, ScrLk, and Pause show up as F13,F14, and F15, respectively. By default these are mapped to brightness, but I remapped them to volume control. Max Keyboard provides a number of non-standard keys and I would have rather seen something like Volume up and down instead of clover leaf or diamond.
My only critique is that these keycaps are most definitely for someone who mainly types, and not for heavy gaming use. The WASD keys are already starting to lose the lettering on them after a month of use, but it's nothing substantial, they're not rubbing off completely, just the white paint for the letters. Once they've rubbed off the keycaps themselves have built-in white plastic that mark the keys.
With all that said, they've most definitely made my RGB keyboard standout, and look much brighter than with the standard keycaps it came with (LUX RGB K70)
Most recent customer reviews
Have them on a Ducky Shine 5 for a spectacular keyboarding experience in both sight and touch.
QWERTY ONLY: these work perfectly for 99% of cases.Read more