Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Elegant Color in Rose Gold
- ♛♛♛4 CARDS ONLY ：--- 【Please Notice---MaxGear is USA brand and registered on Amazon,and never authorized any other seller sell our products】；4 slots for credit cards,It only can hold 4 card ( for daily cards) .(Not for business cards or drivers' licence)
- ♛CARD PROTECTOR：--- The RFID protection card holder can perfectly block unwanted RFID scanners, includes RFID blocking technology to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, designed to block RFID readers from scanning
- ♛SHINY & STURDY : --- Using high quality aluminum and stainless steel materials from top manufacturer, it is constructed by strong metal which make it more durable than plastic
- ♛LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRY : --- It easy to carry in your pocket or purse more easily than a money clip, to protect your card from physical damage, credit card cases are small enough to keep hidden in your front pocket or purse, offering you the perfect solution
- ♛100% GUARANTEE : --- 100% warranty is available for every purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MaxGear -- EASY YOUR LIFE
MaxGear, with High-Quality & Acceptable-Price & Best-Service, provides a convenient-life to you
MaxGear, with Professional Manufacturer and Advanced R&D Team, provides a multiple gift-choice to you
MaxGear, with fashionable & creative designer, provides a splendid-decoration to you
To provide an excellent shopping experience to you is our first mission.
-- Our RFID protection: protect your information safe perfectly.
-- Lightweight, thin, portable as a handy wallet.
-- Sturdy, Durable, locks tighter.
-- Fashionable and modern design.
-- Convenient, carry the cards you often use.
--Shopping at a nearby market
--A lightweight wallet when dating
--When you always pay with cards
--Work and travel
How does our RFID Blocking system work?
The Advanced RFID Secure Technology, which engineered specifically to block 13.56 MHz or higher RFID signals and protect the valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorized scans and block the ability to scan the credit card number, license and passport.
Ultra Slim Design
RFID Blocking-Save one billion
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 0.4 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01JVSMXXI
- Item model number: FBA_4331221547
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 5, 2016
- #27 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Accessories > Wallets, Card Cases & Money Organizers > Card & ID Cases > Business Card Cases
- #31 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Wallets, Card Cases & Money Organizers > Money Clips
- #34 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Accessories > Wallets, Card Cases & Money Organizers > Card & ID Cases > Card Cases
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This works well enough in that it can hold the minimum cards I need. It is hard to put cards into the slots closest to the front and back of the case, so I just put the cards I don't use very often in those slots. For the thickness of typical credit cards, I wouldn't put two cards in one slot. One, it would be difficult to remove the cards, and two, I wouldn't want to break the slots. I was able to fit two very thin cards into one slot, but I only put one card in each slot for the rest. It is nice that I can see all my cards easily since they are each in their own slot and I can take out whichever one I need without having to dig around to find the right one.
You can fold up cash into fourths and fit it in one of the slots if you want to carry some cash along with your cards. I didn't try that because I don't like to mix cash and cards. One other problem I had with this card holder is that I wanted to carry my business card in it, but it was a little too short and wouldn't fit. So if you want to use it to hold business cards, be sure to check the dimensions of your card to make sure it will fit.
I bought the rose gold one and, as another reviewer stated, it definitely looks brown to me. I asked my dad and he said the same thing. I was very disappointed by the color and wish I bought one in a different color. I'm also worried that it will easily be scratched by my keys in my purse, but that won't be a problem in the meantime. I've since bought a different small wallet that has completely separate zipped pockets, one for my cards and a small amount of cash for emergencies in the coin pocket. I most likely won't be using this card holder anytime soon.
Edit: The MaxGear Support Team contacted me and offered me a refund. I can definitely say to buy with confidence knowing that if you have problems with the product, their customer service team will do a good job to make sure you're satisfied. I originally gave this three stars, but for this I will add another star.
**If helpful, please click 'Helpful'** :)
The wallet works as expected, and has not given me any problems. However, no folded cash will fit in this case if you were wondering. It does not advertise as such, so there is no fault there. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is just due to the color. Otherwise, it is a great slim wallet that you can slip in your pocket and go out the door with.