|Item Weight||26.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||74.7 x 9.6 x 5.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TCD169018A|
MaxMate Soft Roll Up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 | 2019-2021 Classic Only | Fleetside 5'7" Bed | Without RamBox
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- US Design Patented
- Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz. marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when cover is lying flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
- Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is available and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
- Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
- 10-YEAR NO-HASSLE WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed length before ordering! We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took a total of 30 minutes to unbox and install start to finish. Install was easy and requires one standard screwdriver and a wrench/socket for the clamps.
NOTE: I had to adjust the distance between the sides in order to ensure the cover would "clip" into the locks on the side. Easy. 5 minute mistake.
The first thing I did was go to my local carwash. The extreme wind at the end of the wash helped me to feel good about the durability of the cover on the highway. The blowers are at various angles too and the cover didn't budge. There was water in the bed but I was already prepared to not have a 100% water-tight seal. The amount of water was not higher than the ribs of the bed liner so unless you have no plastic liner or just a painted liner your cargo will most likely stay dry-ish.
A few hours later my 48 lb, 6-year-old daughter decided to walk across and bounce on the middle of the cover. I know, shame on her! I found out by seeing her footprints all over the top. The cover and support sections were okay but my daughter earned an early bedtime from it.
All in all I think it looks great, works great and is priced well.
One thing that I don't mind but others need to know is that the "lock" mechanism is primarily plastic. When the gate is closed its unlikely anyone will try to access the bed but if they have a basic metal pry tool and leverage those plastic clips will fail. I didn't buy mine for security and never leave anything in my vehicle I'm not willing to part ways with.
Great purchase! Installed on quad cab 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with 6.5 bed.
I WILL UPDATE IF I EVER CHANGE MY MIND.
This tonneau is the 'no-name' cover offered by the same seller who has the 'animal' brand. The difference? Nothing! It came in a 'animal name' box, had 'animal name' instructions, 'animal name' warranty, and 'animal name' branding on the cover (see pics). Save yourself $12 and order this one. Exact same cover!
Install was less than 10 minutes. Take your time and square up the cover on the truck bed. I opened the cover completely before clamping to make sure I had it square.
The clamps work as they should and are solid. I did use the foam strip on the upper bed rail towards the cab. Initially I didn't, but I noticed a slight (less than 1/8") gap of light. No water intrusion after extreme water abuse.
For $217, I'm very happy with this cover. No reason to spend $100 or more on a name brand tri-fold cover.