|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 7.5 x 12.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||19 x 7.5 x 12.2 inches|
MaxPoint 15.6 inch Tear/Water Resistant Slim Laptop Backpack for Men and Woman – Backpack Laptop with Anti-theft Zipper for your safety – Backpack for School and College – Dark Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ SIZE – Medium capacity MAXPOINT LAPTOP BACKPACK fits most common laptops including Gaming laptops and MacBook Pro with 12-15.6 inch screen size. Internal laptop compartment size (LxW) – 16" x 11.6". Dimensions (HxLxW) – 19" x 12.2" x 7.5". Capacity – 7.9 gal (30 liters). Backpack weight – 2.2 lb (1kg).
- ✅ MATERIAL – Urban backpack for laptops is made from WATER RESISTANT and SCRATCH RESISTANT 900D Polyester material. Lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
- ✅ COMFORT – MAXPOINT backpack for laptop is also very convenient to carry – the S-SHAPED adjustable shoulder straps help balance the weight and provide air circulation between you and the backpack. The straps as well as the back of the backpack are well-padded to ensure MAXIMUM COMFORT.
- ✅ SAFETY – The main laptop compartment has a reinforced double ANTI-THIEF and ANTI-TEAR zipper that provides a high level protection to your belongings. Back HIDDEN zippered pocket allow you to safely keep important documents. 3-DIGIT PADLOCK for your safety is included.
- ✅ FEATURES – Shock-resistant laptop compartment for improved protection. Two side pockets that can be used for cellphones, power banks or music players – has even got a slot for earphone. Comes in a neutral dark grey color that looks great on men and women, boys and girls, for college and school, for professionals and travelers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item MaxPoint 15.6 inch Tear/Water Resistant Slim Laptop Backpack for Men and Woman – Backpack Laptop with Anti-theft Zipper for your safety – Backpack for School and College – Dark Grey
Mancro Business Water Resistant Polyester Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock Fits Under 17-Inch Laptop and Notebook, Grey
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Maxibox||Uoobag Direct||SosoonDirect||Kuprine Direct||Lapacker Direct|
|Color||Dark Grey||1-Grey||Black||black||color 2||Black|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 19 x 12.2 in||12.2 x 20 x 5.7 in||5.9 x 11.8 x 18.1 in||14 x 19.5 x 5.7 in||5.5 x 12.2 x 17 in||7.5 x 13.7 x 18.9 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||1.5 lbs||2.6 lbs||1.9 lbs||1.87 lbs||2.2 lbs|
Do you often end up scratching your laptop, tablet or mobile phone with other accessories, like cables, keys, power banks, as you are forced to put multiple belongings in the same slot due to limited compartments in a laptop backpack?
Do you always wish there were more compartments in your backpack, of course without compromising its appearance, and it had more liberally padded straps and back for improved comfort? Or
Well, we have an incredible solution to all your problems and you will love it for its many amazing features and benefits:
MAXPOINT 15.6 inch LAPTOP BACKPACK
- Multiple compartments for easy Organization – well separated pockets for laptop, tablet, mobile, power banks, water bottle, Notebook, etc.
- Superior Security through Revolutionary Anti-theft and Anti-tear Zipper for Laptop & Tablet Compartment
- Shock-resistant Laptop Compartment for improved protection
- Scratch Resistant Material – no marks when scratched
- The zippers can also be locked using included 3-digit padlock (in front compartment), thus offering you improved privacy and security
- Liberally padded adjustable straps which have an ergonomic S-Shaped Design for better load balance and air circulation
- Well Padded back for preventing your back from hurting while you carry heavy load in the bag
- Made up of high strength materials to ensure high load carrying capacity – highly wear resistant
- Tidy design with precisely done stitches
- Earphone cable slot in the side pocket to let you enjoy music on the go
- Free number lock to let you instantly use the bag
- Comes in a neutral grey color that goes great on men and women, boys and girls
We also offer 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
ORDER NOW and get this incredible Laptop Backpack Delivered to you in just 3-5 Days!
Top customer reviews
The patented Cat Defense System of this backpack keeps your laptop safe and secure...well maybe that's just mine, but even without a cat this backpack comfortably fits all the essentials, whether you're packing your favorite travel-cat and setting off for new adventures, or you just need to escape with your favorite book, this can do the trick. It is also worth noting that for it's intended purpose as a laptop backpack, this backpack is able to hold a 17 inch screen laptop securely, and without any difficulty, and the laptop I tested it with is actually quite old, meaning that newer models would be even easier to fit with slimmer profiles. The backpack's design does a very good job of divvying up space into the most commonly needed portions for everything you might wish to carry, allowing you to effectively maximize your carrying capacity. The material also has a very sturdy feel to it, and the laptop pouch is protected with padding to ensure that as you walk around you aren't beating up your most valuable electronics. There is also a free lock for the zippers that I was pleasantly surprised with when reaching in to check the front pocket.
Throw in your laptop, favorite book, chocolates, accessories, headphones, and a cat, then go find your adventure for the day.
This holds quit a bit, even both of my laptops and large tablet. Sometimes I need both laptops to get my work done when I am away from home. I've loaded this up with everything I need, see the picture.
I've been using this on a regular basis several times a week for almost a month and it is holding up incredibly well, much better than my old backpack.
This weighs about 25 pounds when I carry both laptops, and the seams and zippers take the load. There has been no separation in the zipper teeth or seams stretching. Even with a bit of a bulge from over stuffing it there is no problem.
This has two main pockets that will hold both my laptops and large tablet at the same time.
1. The front pocket has a small section that holds my notepads, index cards, paper clips, sunglasses, and credit card and cash wallet.
2. The small pocket at the very top is perfect for my girl stuff, makeup, hand lotion, etc.
3. The first large section holds my proofing notes, listing folders, plastic ringed binders with customer files, cheat sheets, extra lined paper, job schedule book that is pretty big and thick, daily agenda book, client notes, 2 pens in the separate pen pockets, even the thick highlighters, my all purpose knife with tools, and my pen case.
The mesh section inside the first large section holds my sd cards, flash drives, and small plugs, and a keys.
4. Laptop section holds both laptops and large tablet, power cords, my go to big reference book I am never without, large headphones...I don't use earbuds, and my mouse. and one of my chic-lit books in case I need a break from working.
5. There are two small pockets on the bottom sides that will hold a big Ipod, or mp3 player with openings for your earbud cords.
6. A hidden pocket on the lower back, you cant see the zipper and it looks like just padding for comfort. This holds a little bit of extras.
The extra thick padding in the section for the laptop is like nothing I have ever seen in other bags of this type. This is a great feature.
The only con I have found, and this might be just me and my build...I have slight shoulders, is the straps dig into my inner arm area when it is loaded down. and I cant get the straps pulled in enough for a tighter fit.
For the price and construction this can't be beat. I took it into Staples to compare it to others that are similar in make and features there is no contest. Others that offer far less than this and not nearly as sturdy cost from $70 to an incredibly insane price of $360
I like how stiff the fabric is so it maintains its shape.
Seems well made.
Didn't have to pull loose pieces of thread off or suffer through a nasty plastic smell.
Zippers are solid, not those tiny zippers that are usually on cheap bags.
Decent storage space.
Only gets 4 stars because there is not water bottle pocket or storage of any kind. I had to hand my bottle of the bag strap.
Harder to zip outer pockets because the fabric stiffness causes binding in the zipper.
Storage only really good for flat items like a laptop and notepad. Anything bulky causes the binding previously mentioned to get worse.
Most recent customer reviews
Overall I'm very satisfied.Read more