- Save 20% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.8A/22W USB Car Charger - Black when you purchase 1 or more Any Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code 3UUFM5BL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.4A/22W USB Car Charger - White when you purchase 1 or more Other Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code COHDPNBO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iPhone 6 case, Maxboost [HyperPro Series] Premium Shock-Absorbing TPU Cases Durable Bumper Cover Frame, Matte Soft Anti-Scratch Finish Work with iPhone 6 (2014) - Transparent Clear Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- STRENGTHENED PROTECTION - Strengthened TPU frame provides two-degrees of unparalleled protection for the iPhone 6 (4.7 inch)
- SECURE-GRIP - rubberized matte finish adds comprehensive drop protection as well as ergonomic feel.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION - shock-absorbing TPU body protects against, day to day wear and tear, scratches, scrapes, marks, drops, and falls.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - include anti-dust finish, precision cutouts for all ports and buttons, camera flash protection ring, and easy-flex button covers for volume and power buttons for added protection.
- LIFETIME CASE WARRANTY - from Maxboost to ensure maximum protection for the life of your iPhone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
STRENGTHENED FRAME PROTECTION
Extra strengthened TPU frame provides two-degrees of unparalleled protection for the iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) frame.
SECURE HAND GRIP
Rubberized matte finish casing adds comprehensive drop protection as well as ergonomic feel for your iPhone 6 6S.
Shock-absorbing TPU cute semi-transaparent body protects against, day to day wear and tear, scratches, scrapes, marks, drops, and falls.
Include anti-dust finish, precision cutouts for all ports and buttons, camera flash protection ring, and easy-flex button covers for volume and power buttons for added protection.
Lifetime Hassle-Free Warranty
LIFETIME CASE WARRANTY - from Maxboost to ensure maximum protection for the life of your iPhone 6 case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The HyperPro case blends form and function in a single case which, as I have come to realize, is no easy feat.
Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder, so I will simply say that I consider this to be a good looking case, though a wider range of COLOR options would not go amiss. I went with the standard-bearer 'Transparent Clear Black,' which I would really call 'Opaque Smokey Gray.' Despite the slight misnomer, I like the color, as it conjures the illusion of a dense fog, which still allows you to glimpse the beauty of the phone beneath.
I have wished now and then that the CAMERA CUTOUT was of the angular design which I associate with Maxboost cases, but I have grown used to the bubble-like style, and I don't think it detracts from the overall presentation in any way.
SLIMNESS was a key component in my 'case-study,' and though this is not the thinnest case I have tried, it is thinner than most, without compromising other features.
The BUTTONS are beautifully tactile, as I would expect from a Maxboost case from my experience with the DuraSlim. I have not encountered any other manufacturer that can rival Maxboost's button design. The power button and volume rocker are highly responsive, and the vibration toggle is easily accessible.
The MATERIAL was a major factor in my decision, and was the sole reason I returned at least three other cases. The TPU is rubbery, allowing for a secure grip on the device, but the elasticity is not so great that the edges peel back with the slightest pressure (another major issue I had with several cases).
To describe the FIT I really only need to reiterate that the buttons and CUTOUTS line up perfectly, allowing for easy power and aux cord access, and no audio interference. Again, elasticity on the edges is minimal. The case is easy to put on and take off on a moment's notice, but I have no worries about it coming off unexpectedly.
I will make the BEZEL its own sub-category because I consider it to be a vital part of the design. The case obviously has arrived lip to protect the screen, but with both of my Maxboost cases I've found that they are engineered to work almost see least with a tempered glass screen protector. With many cases there is a relatively large gap between the edge of the case and that of the screen protector. With both the DuraSlim and HyperPro cases I find that the bezel is large enough that my fingers barely notice the edge of the glass, resulting in a much more fluid swiping experience.
Lastly, I have not yet dropped my phone while using this case (I am pretty careful with my devices, though accidents will happen--the grippy texture helps prevent these though), nevertheless I feel reasonably comfortable with the PROTECTIVE capabilities the case offers. I have little to say on this topic, as my experience is currently limited. Obviously it is no Otterbox where protection is concerned, but I have no doubt it performs admirably in this category as it does in all others.
(It should perhaps be noted that I received neither a discount nor a complimentary product in exchange for this review. I am simply pleased with the product and the manufacturer and I wanted to express that as thoroughly as I could, hopefully to your benefit. If there are issues in the future I will update my review as I am able.)
With that, my friends, there is little left to say other than: I highly recommend this case. Quality can be a rare commodity in this age of mass production, but in this case I have not been disappointed.
The case is very simple, just a plain dark gray, so if you're looking for a case that is going to stand out this is not for you. However, if you're looking for a durable case this is the one. It's snug enough to hold the phone in without worrying of slipping out but it's very easy to remove. The texture is hard to describe its between a hard and soft plastic but it has a firm grip to it. But what I really like about it is that the edges are shock absorbing and when you drop your phone facedown it does a good job at protecting the screen from touching the ground. I'm really satisfied with this case and would definitely recommend to others.
1. It's slim. It didn't add any bulkiness to the phone. It's just slightly thicker than the iPhone 6 lens' protuberance.
2. It's protective. I dropped it a couple of times on a tile floor from a height of around 5 feet. Phone was protected from damage each time.
3. It's cheap. I bought this for around $9.99 and it was a good purchase overall.
1. It's loose. The case feels like it's made of translucent rubber-like material and fits loosely on my phone. Although it doesn't come off often, I wish it could be a tighter fit.
2. Its headphone slot is thin. The earphone slot entrance is thick enough only for the Apple EarPod jack or smaller. I have to remove the case every time I use an Aux cable in the car or a thicker headphone cable. This is in the pictures and is advertised so not a big deal. But, just a warning.