- Save 20% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.8A/22W USB Car Charger - Black when you purchase 1 or more Any Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code 3UUFM5BL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.4A/22W USB Car Charger - White when you purchase 1 or more Other Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code COHDPNBO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Maxboost 300W Power Inverter Dual 110V AC Outlet + Two 2.4A/24W USB Smart Ports Car Charger [Aluminum Body] DC 12V to 110V AC + DC 5V USB Battery Charger for laptop,iPad,iPhone,Tablet,phone
|With Deal:||$18.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$21.49 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL CHARGING - Powerful 300 Watts car inverter continuous DC to AC power (700Watts instantaneous power), featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB 2.4A charging ports for multi-purpose charging for your vehicle. (New Version with retail packaging)
- SMART PORTS - Aside from the two 110V AC port, it also features two USB ports with built-in mSMART chip that can identify the attached devices to provide the maximum output up to 2.4A.
- ULTRA-PROTABLE - Travel-sized design is ideal for use in the car for vacations, work trips, and camping. Featuring a universal cigarette lighter plug with 24inch long cable that plugs into almost any vehicle.
- SAFETY FIRST - Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging.
- ROCK SOLID - Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. One-Year Limitied Warranty included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Maxboost 300W Power Inverter Dual 110V AC Outlet + Two 2.4A/24W USB Smart Ports Car Charger [Aluminum Body] DC 12V to 110V AC + DC 5V USB Battery Charger for laptop,iPad,iPhone,Tablet,phone
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
Foval 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
EPAuto 300W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with Dual USB Charger
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Adapter with 4.8A Dual USB Charging Port
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||power-innovation||BESTEK.||FOVAL||BESTEK.||EPAuto Direct||BESTEK.|
|Color||Black||—||Red||Black & Red||—||300 Watts|
|Item Dimensions||1.7 x 4.7 x 3 in||3.12 x 4.75 x 1.87 in||1.18 x 2.76 x 1.57 in||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||—||3.4 x 4.9 x 1.9 in|
Top customer reviews
Firstly I must say the design of this is really nice! Some little features like the AC socket snapping into place with the USB port is just great idea and must make assembly a breeze!
Reflow Quality 9.5/10
Wire Harness Quality 10/10 (all adequately heat shrinked)
Through Hole Solder Quality 9/10
Flux removal 8/10 (Bottom side could use some cleaning after through hole soldering but this is not a big deal, and will not effect reliability)
Bodge Wires 7/10 (there is one small fix that I imagine will get fixed in the future but it was done in a method that will prove reliable.)
Packaging 10/10 (good retail looking box)
Electronics Packaging 9/10 (not sure why there are 3 not used holes on the outside I imagine it the enclosure might be shared between another product.)
High voltage isolation 7/10 (I would have liked to have seen some isolation slots, but the gap they have of 2-3mm is acceptable.
Component Choice 7.9/10 (would like to see better capacitor brands and user replaceable input fuse)
Convince 9.5/10 (The small size is great, along with the 4mm banana jack inputs make it really easy to hard wire it into your solar system or car. The big color LED indicator tells you when the output is good. The only thing I wish it had was a way to mount it easily to something)
Heatsinking 9.8/10 (I really like the silicone sleeves over the mosfets that are then clamped to the outside aluminum extrusion, this couples with the fan keeps the product nice and cool under full load. I also like how the fan is only on when the temperature rises)
USB output 9/10(nice stable output. I am not sure why ports are said to be limited to 2.4amps I can draw 3.5amps the max my test equipment allows me at the moment)
Overall I really like this product. I am not sure what I will use it for yet but I can be confident that it will work when I need it!
- I received this product at a discount or free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review of the product, based upon my own personal experience.
- I have not been coached or asked to provide positive feedback, nor have I received any compensation or incentive from the company for this review.
- I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR part 255 "guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising".
- I am not affiliated with this company or any of their products, in any way.
- The views expressed here are my own, based on my personal use and experience with the product, and are unbiased and honest reviews. Any feedback, positive or negative, regarding this product is based on my personal experience with the product.
- I treat each product review as though I paid full price for it.
- While it is true that many items are received at discounted rates and many people write bogus 5 star reviews, my reviews are completely unbiased as well as honest and are my personal experiences and opinion of the product.
- My goal is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not to help boost Amazon ratings to increase sales.
-Being in engineering I try my hardest to do as in-depth of a technical review as possible by analyzing things like battery capacity and cable resistance.
- Like most people, I rely heavily on product reviews when deciding to purchase an item from a particular manufacturer or company. If you found this review helpful in making your decision, please click on the "yes" button below to evaluate my product review rating.
As always, this Maxboost product came in a nice and protected package. These guys do good job designing packages for their products. The product design is very aesthetically pleasing, neat, and at the same time pretty heavy duty. It doesn’t feel like a cheap product. Inverter is enclosed in a black aluminum encasement. Cigarette lighter cable is attached to inverter case via two screws makes it even more compact for storage when not in use.
I was able to use both of my laptops while on the road with no problems – both of the outlets worked like a charm. Another great advantage is availability of two USB ports. Each of them provides 2.4A of 5V DC to charge any of the mobile devices. I charged the following products with success on those USBs:
• iPhone 6
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Tab S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5
• USB LED light
• USB power bank
1. It claims that the max wattage output is 300W but I did not have a chance to connect a more power consuming devices to this inverter. I was wondering if it was possible to connect a small LCD TV as well as an Xbox to it. I will update my review if I ever do this.
2. Power consumption when vehicle is not running. The battery on my car is not very new so I did not risk using the invertor while the car was off (not using generator power from the car). I was wondering how quickly it can drain your car battery power.
Overall, this is another great and handy product from Maxboost: great quality and great engineering. If I notice any changes or problems with the product, I will update my review accordingly. I received Maxboost 300W Power Inverter for testing and promised that my review would be fair and honest.