- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 2.6 inches, 0.7 inches
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 10 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 270 hours
Maxboost iPhone 5S Case / iPhone 5 Case [Fusion Snap-On Case Series -Red] Premium Coated Protective Hard Case for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5 (Fits All Versions of iPhone 5S & iPhone 5, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This stylish ultra slim protective case is compatible to Apple's iPhone 5 & iPhone 5S any version including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon.
- Super-slim design and perfect fit that adds minimal bulk to your phone, while still offers reasonable amount of protection against tear wear from day to day use.
- This single-piece designed hard case features ultra slim design, soft touch finish, easy installation and anti-slippery hand grip.
- Half-ounce ultra slim snap-on case which features tons of different colors and design patterns from Maxboost
- Precisely designed and engineered for iPhone 5/5S that leaves all the cutouts for speakers, camera and other functional ports.
The Maxboost fusion snap case is a slim snap case that stays on your iPhone 5S/5 all the time. It is compatible to Apple's iPhone 5S/5 any version including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, while still work with Maxboost fusion battery case. Coupled with the Fusion battery case, the case will not only offer the stylish protection but also provide addtional power to extend the talk time and web browsing time. Maxboost will continue its effort to deliver attactive patterns and colors for the slim case on a regular basis.
Top Customer Reviews
CONS: Very fragile, epsecially the corner edges of the case. Accidently dropped the phone while in the case with the extended battery (drop height was 4 inches) and the case cracked on the edge exposing the internal battery.
My brother bought one at the same time and he had a similar problem. The cause of his case's problem was the cable that came with the Maxboost product. He swapped out a Kindle cable for the Maxboost one and his case would then charge. I tried the same to no avail. Both cable and battery case are a bust!
• Detachable design allows for the additional battery to be left behind while the iPhone continues to have a minimalistic case.
• The battery half of the case is securely attached yet can be easily detached.
• Does not add too much bulk to the iPhone. The extra weight feels good in the hand.
• When a fast charge is needed in a hurry, the iPhone and battery case may be charged independently, providing you have both cables and power sources.
• Available in many colors.
• Soon after use, a crack in the battery case developed extending down from the camera lens port. However, it has not gotten any worse in the month after using the accessory.
• Requires an adapter cable between the iPhone and headphone port. Too easy to get lost.
• Uses a different cable to charge than the iPhone itself (USB vs. Lightening)
1. Good design. Each to snap on and detach.
2. Red case looks great on Black iPhone.
3. Relatively light.
1. Battery self-discharge rate is high.
Fully charged battery case will only preserve 3/4 after one day. This is really disappointing. For example, you take your fully charged iPhone and this battery case in the morning. You find your iPhone is almost dead at 5 pm. Then you put on your battery case, however, you find at this time your case can only turn on 3 LED indicator out of 4, and it only boost your iPhone battery from 10% to 85%! This is really unacceptable, especially for the fact that this is a 2000mAh case and iPhone 5 battery is only 1440mAh!
2. Quality is not to bad, but also not good enough, especially for a $70 product.
The cut-off of micro-USB port of case is not smooth. The included micro-USB cable is not fit this case well. It is very hard to plug in and plug out.
3. Customer service is bad.
I contacted the customer service about the issue on micro-USB cable. They did not reply me until I make another email to them after 3 business day waiting. Based on their auto-reply (that is quick!), they should reply in 1 business day.
Overall, this product have a good design, but it is over priced based on the quality. $20 will be more reasonable price.
Got myself the black/red version and I really love it! The slim case is giving me a thrill because it can change the appearance and the color of my phone as well as providing protection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works, but I get messages that this device might not be reliable. This is for an iphone 5s. It also gets quite warm when charging.Published on November 14, 2013 by Linda Engel
It bought this thinking that I might get a little bit of extra time out of my iphone I was wrong it keeps my iphone going all day and at the end of the day my iphone is still... Read morePublished on October 2, 2013 by Leonard White
I have 2 iPhones. one for work and one for personal. The fact that I can just charge the batteries and swap them out is awesome. Read morePublished on August 18, 2013 by alexis culp
The switch when in the green position does not charge the iPhone.
I'm not sure of the warranty. I'm going to try to get it replaced.
Very solid design. Easy to use and charging adapter matches my Kindle and iPhone 5. Fast to charge iPhone at any time.Published on August 9, 2013 by JaymieP
the phone actually fits better in my hand with the extra battery. technology is amazing. recommend to all. must buyPublished on July 3, 2013 by Tiger
i enjoy the extra battery for my websurfing self! I like the color, my only thing was how heavier my phone got but I guess that is what I pay for. The price is on point too!Published on June 19, 2013 by Mommyto1