- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 2.6 inches, 0.7 inches
Maxboost iPhone 5S Case / iPhone 5 Case [Fusion Slim Series - SF Matte Black] Premium Coated Protective Hard Case for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5 (Fits All Versions of iPhone 5S & iPhone 5, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This stylish ultra slim protective case is compatible to Apple's iPhone 5 & iPhone 5S any version including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon.
- Super-slim design and perfect fit that adds minimal bulk to your phone, while still offers reasonable amount of protection against tear wear from day to day use.
- This single-piece designed hard case features ultra slim design, soft touch finish, easy installation and anti-slippery hand grip.
- Half-ounce ultra slim snap-on case which features tons of different colors and design patterns from Maxboost
- Precisely designed and engineered for iPhone 5/5S that leaves all the cutouts for speakers, camera and other functional ports.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
iPhone. I purchased the white case since I wanted something to match my white phone.
When I got the phone I was happy with the design and the color. The glossy white back had a
catchy look to it and the case fit my phone well.
It is important to point out that the protective case and the battery case have a different finish!
The battery is a glossy finish; the protective case is a matte finish. The problem is the white
protective case seems to get scuffed pretty quickly, unlike the battery case. I assume that the
design was meant for people to keep the battery on at all times. Because I do not use the battery
all that often, I was a little disappointed.
I contacted customer service through their website. They were prompt with a reply and have
offered me a new protective case (which I am awaiting).They also have several other colors for
the protective case available that I didn’t even know about. The customer service team seems
friendly and professional.
Other than the protective case issue, the phone case has a lot of benefits. First off the case itself
is really light and thin, which is a huge plus in my book. Ultimately, I don’t have to take the
battery off as much as I would with other products since the case is so small to begin with.
The extended battery has kept my phone going for two full days. I hope the trend continues!
My feedback is that the battery piece is exceptional and really does the job but I think they need
to work on the protective case since it seems a bit basic and scuffs in the white color.
I am giving it a 4 star rating since the customer service is good, and it does do the job as far as
charging, which is why I bought it.
1) My overall impression is that the case is more decorative than functional, the thin hard plastic is unlikely to absorb shock (which is the purpose of the case?)
2) The fit is very tight, probably too much so. I travel a lot and frequently need to switch out SIM card; and it was difficult to get the case on and off.
3) I am not a heavy phone user.. If I am not travelling, I do not even pick up the phone. But after 6 months this case cracked. It was interesting that it cracked during a 6 week stretch that I was not travelling.
Next time I will try for something more robust.
Update... now I can see a crack in the case itself after a few ins and outs with the phone. The paint actually makes the material more brittle and not as pliable so when you have to exert a little force when pushing on the camera and/or the Apple logo, that piece broke. Waaaaack. It still works, but I just thought it would be more durable.
I had it rated at 3... dropping to 2 because I need it to work with the battery pack.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed a case to replace my broken Fusion case for Battery attachment from Maxboost. This is the least uglier color that I could find. Its working again, like new.Published 7 months ago by Frankylampy
The picture when I ordered it was a light purple or lavender. What came was a dark pinkish purple. Returning.Published 7 months ago by Steve
Not original, cheap material. I will never buy again with the seller.Published 10 months ago by marlon
I inherited a I phone 5 with a black maxboost. Over time the case attached to the phone began to crack. I was thrilled to find cases in girly colors! Read morePublished 10 months ago by D
This was a product that I got at discount for an honest review. I feel that this product did exactly as it is supposed to and it's definitely stylish! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jennifer