|Item Weight||9.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 2.4 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||W-US003|
|Color||Smart Plug 4 Packs|
|Amperage Capacity||10 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
|Special Features||Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home|
WiFi Smart Plug, Maxcio Mini Wireless Mini Remote Control Outlet with Timing Function, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, No Hub Required - 4 Packs
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Voice Control】 Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. IFTTT enabled. FCC/CE/ETL/RoHS certified. 【Tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org】
- 【APP Control】Control your appliances wherever you are at any time by Smartlife App. All devices controlled in one App.
- 【Easy to Setup】No Hub and subscription required. Just plug a device into the smart outlet and connect existing Wi-Fi network. Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.
- 【Set Your Schedule】Never come home to a dark house. Schedule the coffee machine on before you arrive. Turn on/off your devices at sunrise/sunset or any time you want, or pre-set times automatically.
- 【Family Sharing】Set up the outlets then share to your family. Easy for the elderly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Start your smart life here - Maxcio WiFi smart socket
By connecting to your WiFi network, Maxcio smart plug allows you control your appliances via your smart phone or just voice.
You can also schedule your appliances, and create an automatic house:
- turn on the lights at sunrise
- make a cup of coffee before you get out of bed
- turn on tv when your favorite program start
- turn on air condition when the temperature is high
1. The Maxcio smart plug can only support 2.4 Ghz Wifi.
2. Make sure there is no special symbol in your WiFi name and password. (Like a dash.)
WiFi name should only contain letters and numbers.
3. If failed, please long pressing the on/off bottom on the middle of the plug until the indicator light flashing quickly, then set it up again.
4. Models of router below are not compatible with our smart device: Google wifi mesh router, Apple Airport Extreme/Express, linksys WRT 3200ACM router
Control From Anywhere
Turn on or turn off connected devices wherever you are at any time through both 4G or WiFi network.
Alexa, turn on the light
Maxcio wifi smart plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. No need to find a remote or get up to turn on your appliances. Let your voice manage the whole house.
No Hub Required
Never use annoying central hubs again. Simply connect it to your WiFi network, Maxcio smart outlet is ready to work without the need for a separate hub.
Compact Size With Protection
Compact size designed to keep second outlet available for use, protection against overloading and overheating.
Schedule Your House
Get the coffee started before getting out of bed. Never come back home to a dark house again…
Easy For The Elderly
With the family sharing function, the elderly are not hampered. Smart devices can easily use the outlets on a timed schedule.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa:
1. Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa APP.
2. Enable Smartlife Skill in Alexa APP.
3. Say "Alexa, discover devices", then Echo will find the devices.
~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~·
Length x Width x Height： 2.36 x 2.36 x 2.36 inch
Power consuming: ≤0.3W
Maximum power： 1250W
Input voltage: 100v-240v 50/60Hz
Working Current: 10A Resistive Max
~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~· ~·~·
4 x WiFi Smart Plug
1 x User Manual
30 Days Return, 7/24 Tech Supported and 12 Months Warranty Offered.
Showing 1-6 of 639 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each of the 2 plugs can be controlled together or separately. As you can see in pictures, the device installed with the default name of Smart Outdoor Plug. Then when you click on it in the smart life app, you can see that it used the default names of Switch and Switch 1. That is also the way Alexa found it. I had a device called Smart Outdoor Plug. When you control that, you control both of the plugs. It also added Switch and Switch 1. You can also control those individually through Alexa.
This smart plug seems very well made and durable. It is responsive to commands and turns on and off with very little lag. There is also a way to set a timer in the Smart Life app for each plug individually. I will probably set this up that way for my outdoor string of twinkle lights on my porch.
The ESP8266, flash, and PCB trace antenna are on a small daughterboard soldered into a slot on the mainboard at a right angle. I'm going to try dumping the firmware and checking its security and if we can reflash with custom firmware without opening the case.
Just got these last week and used them to control the Christmas decorations. I have them on a schedule, but I can also control them by telling Alexa to “turn Christmas on” and all the Christmas lights turn on in entire house. It’s great for those hard to reach outlets.
First setup took the longest of course. Had to download the app, add the plug to my internet, change the plug name and add a schedule and then open the Alexa app and add it to her so I could control it with my voice. The rest were really easy since the app remembered my WiFi. Once Christmas is over, I’ll repurpose them and use them for other appliances.
I found this to be very easy to setup and use. I was able to use the Smart Life app to get it setup and after I set it up, I was able to connect it to my Amazon Dot and use it with Alexa. Technically, at this point I could remove the app from my phone, but I like it for monitoring power.
I have not had any issues with this disconnecting from Wifi. I have this plugged into my power strip that supplies power for everything going into my desk. I did this so I could see how much power I was using up. In all, I am running my laptop, external monitor, external hard drive, audio mixer, and desk lamp on about 80 watts.
Great if you have your outlets mounted horizontally with the ground leg to the LEFT, so the on/off button is on the UPPER side of the module.
As long as you are on the same network, your phone/tablet must be on the same Wifi SSID with the smart plug only as long as the setup takes; after that, you can move your phone/tablet to other SSID. This smart plug works only on 2.4G Wifi, no 5G.
It's also 15A (many competitors are limited to less power, so this rating means you can power most any standard 110V appliance, coffee maker, computer, toaster, etc. And it will double stack 2 high in a standard wall receptacle! Awesome! App integration works as expected and no real complaints, other than the energy monitor feature doesn't yet carry over to Google Home due to Google's restrictions as I understand it. Either way, I'm loving the product, bought 4, and now wishing I had at least another 4 more... and also can't wait for Maxcio to release new smart products. I'm hoping for smart wall switches, powerstrips (with energy monitoring at each plug, please) and hopefully a 6 outlet angled receptacle tap/cover with independant monitoring and controls! Please like this review if you agree! P.s. Their customer support is fantastic, and quick to repsond!