Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on January 8, 2016
These DVD-R discs are complete garbage. Only 3 of 15 in this spindle were usable! I was surprised since Maxell was once a reputable manufacturer, but I will go back to using Verbatim discs.
on August 20, 2017
Very bad product. Burnt average discs. Same problem. Cuts in and out. Also not a returnable or refundable item. Amazon is getting bad. You really have to watch the fine print or you will be eating some costs. Watch out.
on December 4, 2016
Did not replay on any computer or DVD player. I tried several different models with the same results.
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on June 20, 2017
Good solid DVD-R discs and they work as expected and a very good price.
on March 21, 2017
Worked like they were supposed to. Great value, I recommend this product.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on March 7, 2017
Works great & the price was right.
on June 8, 2016
After receiving these, I just have to say that they work absolutely flawlessly. I ordered them in order to perform some small data backups of my WIP software, as well as to burn homemade movies and backups of games for my Playstation 2. In each and every use, with my Labelflash DVD burner, I have been able to store data easily and efficiently. I would whole-heartedly recommend this product.