Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on September 27, 2017
Have only used two or three of them at this point, but no complaints at all.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!
on December 4, 2017
I needed to send a video for an audition,and; the blank dvd did the the job it was supposed to do - the school received the video and were able to view it.
on July 12, 2017
Yeah good item, buy it
on March 10, 2017
Works as expected.
on February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.
on December 1, 2015
I burned a couple movies as soon as I got them and they work great. I have received these DVD-R disks from a different company (brand) but they just didn't seem to work. Not sure why. I normally use a different brand than this because of that past experience so I was a little wary. The brand that didn't work was also a very recognizable name. Maxell is awesome. Now I wish I had bought the larger pack.
on June 13, 2017