Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 313 reviews
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on December 28, 2015
It is a DVD-R and not a DVD-RW so don't get pissed off if you missed that in the description.

There is a 10% chance that you get a bad one. I got 1 bad in this pack and 1 in a previous pack I ordered.

Otherwise it does what is advertised to do.

Received it timely. Saved shipping money by ordering it as a a prime add on.
on January 8, 2016
These DVD-R discs are complete garbage. Only 3 of 15 in this spindle were usable! I was surprised since Maxell was once a reputable manufacturer, but I will go back to using Verbatim discs.
on December 4, 2016
Did not replay on any computer or DVD player. I tried several different models with the same results.
on December 8, 2016
DVDs work great, and I really like the storage case. Doesn't take up much space, but keeps them well protected. I'd buy it again, just for the case, over having loose DVDs floating around. We can back up a year's worth of pictures, put all the relevant DVDs in the case, and feel they'd be well protected in the closet or desk drawer. For regular-use DVDs, nothing beats individual jewel cases, but for keeping your backup disks (you do keep backups, right?) this keeps them together, and protected, and takes up minimal space.
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on January 30, 2017
Great price. Fast shipping, yes I still use DVD for permanent backup & not the Cloud. This way you still have control of your privacy and not all WIRED UP!!!
on June 20, 2017
Good solid DVD-R discs and they work as expected and a very good price.
on March 21, 2017
Worked like they were supposed to. Great value, I recommend this product.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!