Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 288 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 306 reviews
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on December 8, 2016
DVDs work great, and I really like the storage case. Doesn't take up much space, but keeps them well protected. I'd buy it again, just for the case, over having loose DVDs floating around. We can back up a year's worth of pictures, put all the relevant DVDs in the case, and feel they'd be well protected in the closet or desk drawer. For regular-use DVDs, nothing beats individual jewel cases, but for keeping your backup disks (you do keep backups, right?) this keeps them together, and protected, and takes up minimal space.
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on January 30, 2017
Great price. Fast shipping, yes I still use DVD for permanent backup & not the Cloud. This way you still have control of your privacy and not all WIRED UP!!!
on December 5, 2012
Okay, fine: the truth is that I got sick and tired of my new computer constantly reminding me that I needed to create a backup of its essential (Windows) software, even though I've been hit by terrible viruses in the past and know how important it is to create a backup. That's the reason I bought these things.

Trying to keep the task as painless as possible, after one too many irritating waving-flag reminder I surfed my way over to Amazon and searched for the cheapest set of DVDs for the job. I just wanted enough disks to do a backup on a desktop and a laptop. And I wanted free shipping, and I wanted to spend as little as possible.

So, I chose this Maxell 15-Pack. And it worked great. I do have more DVDs than I needed for the two backups, but not that many and I'm sure I'll find a use for them in the future.

No more warnings of dire consequences if I fail to backup. It's done.

No big hit to my pocketbook: these DVDs were reasonably priced. Inexpensive but not cheap.

And they came to my door for free, which circumventing my procrastinating at going out to buy DVDs for backing up everything. If I had to venture forth to a brick and mortar store to buy these things, I'd still be growling at the warnings. Convenient.

I highly recommend them.
- Reba Kennedy
PS Have you backed up your computer yet ????? LOL
on December 28, 2015
It is a DVD-R and not a DVD-RW so don't get pissed off if you missed that in the description.

There is a 10% chance that you get a bad one. I got 1 bad in this pack and 1 in a previous pack I ordered.

Otherwise it does what is advertised to do.

Received it timely. Saved shipping money by ordering it as a a prime add on.
on March 21, 2017
Worked like they were supposed to. Great value, I recommend this product.
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on March 7, 2017
Works great & the price was right.
on June 8, 2016
After receiving these, I just have to say that they work absolutely flawlessly. I ordered them in order to perform some small data backups of my WIP software, as well as to burn homemade movies and backups of games for my Playstation 2. In each and every use, with my Labelflash DVD burner, I have been able to store data easily and efficiently. I would whole-heartedly recommend this product.