Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 1, 2018
Needed to buy a blank DVD to make good on a promise that I made to my grandpa. The first one that I used worked and gave me no problems. I have read some reviews that said something about half of the blanks not working. I didn't run into that problem. When comparing other options, I found this to be the best deal. I recommend.
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on January 30, 2017
Great price. Fast shipping, yes I still use DVD for permanent backup & not the Cloud. This way you still have control of your privacy and not all WIRED UP!!!
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on December 4, 2016
Did not replay on any computer or DVD player. I tried several different models with the same results.
on December 1, 2015
I burned a couple movies as soon as I got them and they work great. I have received these DVD-R disks from a different company (brand) but they just didn't seem to work. Not sure why. I normally use a different brand than this because of that past experience so I was a little wary. The brand that didn't work was also a very recognizable name. Maxell is awesome. Now I wish I had bought the larger pack.
on February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.
on June 20, 2017
Good solid DVD-R discs and they work as expected and a very good price.
on March 30, 2018
Works as intended. Nothing was broken when delivered. It was a little long on the 'Prime" delivery but that was ok.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 15, 2014
Amazing thank you very helpful! Highly recommended!

Renee (Rivki) Silverberg