YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 282 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 298 reviews
on October 17, 2010
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!
I received this item well in time and was able to backup all my data without any problems.
Not a bad deal at all. If you are looking for a DVD-R blank media just to take normat backups at home like storing pics, movies, etc., this product will suit you well.
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on October 17, 2013
I got these to burn the repair and system discs for a new laptop computer. They worked well for that purpose.
on June 25, 2013
I don't burn too many DVDs anymore, so I wanted a smaller pack of decent quality discs. These are great.
on December 5, 2012
Okay, fine: the truth is that I got sick and tired of my new computer constantly reminding me that I needed to create a backup of its essential (Windows) software, even though I've been hit by terrible viruses in the past and know how important it is to create a backup. That's the reason I bought these things.

Trying to keep the task as painless as possible, after one too many irritating waving-flag reminder I surfed my way over to Amazon and searched for the cheapest set of DVDs for the job. I just wanted enough disks to do a backup on a desktop and a laptop. And I wanted free shipping, and I wanted to spend as little as possible.

So, I chose this Maxell 15-Pack. And it worked great. I do have more DVDs than I needed for the two backups, but not that many and I'm sure I'll find a use for them in the future.

No more warnings of dire consequences if I fail to backup. It's done.

No big hit to my pocketbook: these DVDs were reasonably priced. Inexpensive but not cheap.

And they came to my door for free, which circumventing my procrastinating at going out to buy DVDs for backing up everything. If I had to venture forth to a brick and mortar store to buy these things, I'd still be growling at the warnings. Convenient.

I highly recommend them.
- Reba Kennedy
PS Have you backed up your computer yet ????? LOL
on April 11, 2016
These are a nicely priced set of DVD-Rs. I was needing some to make some photo CDs for customers but did not want to purchase a huge pack of them when I only needed 12. This 15 set pack was perfect for that need. It was shipped well and none of them were broken. They were easy to write to and I had no issues delivering content on any of these. very nice set of blank DVDs. I have used maxwell brand for years now without problems and these are no exception to that.
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on July 26, 2012
The DVD's appear to be ok. I burned one without problem.

The spindle piece that holds the DVD's in place is broken and missing.
It was not in the box so it had to be that way before shipment.

In this case it does make a difference because I use the spindle case for storage of my backup DVD's.
I don't have time to return them and wait for new ones, so I have to make due.
on December 28, 2015
It is a DVD-R and not a DVD-RW so don't get pissed off if you missed that in the description.

There is a 10% chance that you get a bad one. I got 1 bad in this pack and 1 in a previous pack I ordered.

Otherwise it does what is advertised to do.

Received it timely. Saved shipping money by ordering it as a a prime add on.