Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on June 20, 2017
Good solid DVD-R discs and they work as expected and a very good price.
on March 21, 2017
Worked like they were supposed to. Great value, I recommend this product.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on March 7, 2017
Works great & the price was right.
on June 8, 2016
After receiving these, I just have to say that they work absolutely flawlessly. I ordered them in order to perform some small data backups of my WIP software, as well as to burn homemade movies and backups of games for my Playstation 2. In each and every use, with my Labelflash DVD burner, I have been able to store data easily and efficiently. I would whole-heartedly recommend this product.
on July 12, 2017
Yeah good item, buy it
on March 10, 2017
Works as expected.
on February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.