Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 1, 2018
Needed to buy a blank DVD to make good on a promise that I made to my grandpa. The first one that I used worked and gave me no problems. I have read some reviews that said something about half of the blanks not working. I didn't run into that problem. When comparing other options, I found this to be the best deal. I recommend.
on January 30, 2017
Great price. Fast shipping, yes I still use DVD for permanent backup & not the Cloud. This way you still have control of your privacy and not all WIRED UP!!!
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on December 15, 2014
Amazing thank you very helpful! Highly recommended!

Renee (Rivki) Silverberg
Author of Understanding Children and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorders

on February 19, 2018
Some blanks lock up and cause problems but these are excellent. Would highly recommend!
on December 1, 2015
I burned a couple movies as soon as I got them and they work great. I have received these DVD-R disks from a different company (brand) but they just didn't seem to work. Not sure why. I normally use a different brand than this because of that past experience so I was a little wary. The brand that didn't work was also a very recognizable name. Maxell is awesome. Now I wish I had bought the larger pack.
on September 27, 2017
Have only used two or three of them at this point, but no complaints at all.
on June 8, 2016
After receiving these, I just have to say that they work absolutely flawlessly. I ordered them in order to perform some small data backups of my WIP software, as well as to burn homemade movies and backups of games for my Playstation 2. In each and every use, with my Labelflash DVD burner, I have been able to store data easily and efficiently. I would whole-heartedly recommend this product.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!
on January 8, 2016
These DVD-R discs are complete garbage. Only 3 of 15 in this spindle were usable! I was surprised since Maxell was once a reputable manufacturer, but I will go back to using Verbatim discs.