Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on January 10, 2017
These batteries work perfectly for my watch and a mini table lamp I use for reading. Their quality is very nice. So far so good! They are really great for such a reasonable price.
on February 28, 2015
I nearly wrote Streamlight a scathing note about a defective Nano flashlight. That is, until, I took the furnished batteries out of my other Nano, and it worked perfectly.

These batteries are worthless. Being NOT Prime, it will cost more than the 3 bucks I paid to return them. There are many reviews here stating good luck. I guess it was my turn for the lemons.

I will pay the extra couple bucks in the future for Prime items
on December 7, 2017
Shipped fast, but the batteries were NOT brand new. After testing most of the package, all of the batteries tested as only having about two thirds of the rated charge. Most batteries tested in the 1.03V range with the highest one rated at 1.12V, a LOT less than the 1.5 range that a brand new battery should have. I won't go through the trouble of returning them as they do technically work, but they won't last as long as fresher, more powerful batteries. Look elsewhere if you want the full charge that you are paying for.
on November 6, 2017
There is no (understandable) expiration date anywhere on the (10) pack of these Maxell LR41 batteries. There is a 2-digit code inked on the side of the battery that (depending on which orientation you use) either says "89" or "68". Maxell does not publish any information about their code naming. So, it is anybody's guess as to the manufacture date of these batteries. So, buy at your own risk.
on September 1, 2016
Maxell Watch Battery Button Cell LR41 AG3 192 30 Batteries, hologram packaging that guarantees authenticity

The item arrived on time and looks exactly like the picture. It's easy to cut out and use each battery individually. The price seemed much cheaper than what I would pay in the store and I have more than enough batteries to last a long time. I haven't seen my clock need a battery change and it's been running for about a month.
on August 20, 2016
I use these in a bore sighting unit. I had been using cheap batteries that are .76 cents per 10. Those batteries would last about 5 min then need to be replaced. Based on the reviews here I purchased these. Got everything set and started the process. They lasted ......five minutes. I will go back to using the batteries that cost seventy-six cents. To be fair I gave this 3 stars. Yes, they do work but in THIS application they aren't superior.
on July 8, 2016
Ordered this 10 pack of LR41 batteries for a small laser light we use for the dog and cats. These were way cheaper than i could find them other places and they worked great. So far it has been a couple weeks and they are still working great. These don't get daily use but every other day or so for an hour or so we will play with the light. Lately our child has been enjoying shining this laser out side at night. So far so good.
on May 8, 2017
bought it to replace the batteries for the Streamlight 73001 Nano Light Miniature Keychain LED Flashlight, Black It is a much cheaper option compared to the Streamlight brand batteries

tested 4 random batteries, all fully charged, with expiration date of 2020.
on December 16, 2014
Excelent! Bravo! Maravilloso! The are the best lowest prices for the LR41 Battery out there on the market! I tried relentlessly going from Walgreens to CVS in hopes that I could find such a deal. Days, if not weeks had passed and to no avail the LR41 always seemed to be a pipe dream. Whenever I would search I would only find the 1 pack near the hearing aid batteries. Like I only needed 1! However when I stumbled upon this discovery. I was gobsmacked, utterly dumbfounded at the idea that they were selling a solitary battery for less than not 5$, not 3$ not even 1$ but 28.4 Cents! These savings are amazing! and they are the best deal I have found on the internet hands down. Thank you Maxwell, and thank you Best Price Mirror (the humble beacon of fair prices in these lowly desperate times). And to all others that seek but do not find, search no longer. Your quest has ended!
on November 7, 2015
Worked just as expected. The package arrived on time and was in an envelope which is just fine since I don't think you can really hurt these small button sized batteries.
After making sure they were correct I popped a couple into a red dot sight I bought them for and it lit up just like it should. I have no idea how long they will last as they are still going strong.
It is nice being able to buy these here much cheaper than in a local store and I don't have to drive all over to find the ones that I need. It seems the ones I need are either not offered or sold out every time I need them.