Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on September 18, 2016
Bought these to record bedtime stories for my grandsons who live in another state. Can't find them anywhere at a reasonable price so I was thrilled when I found them on Amazon.
on July 18, 2012
I purchased these CERTRON (NOT Maxwell) micro cassettes because no one seems to have any Maxwell brand micro cassettes in stock these days. This Certron brand is supposed to be comparable but they are not. They are absolutely terrible. As an Administrator who does a lot of transcribing, these tapes are less than adequate for my purposes. They do not last more than a week or two. You cannot use them over & over like other micro cassettes used for dictation. The tape becomes muted, choppy and/or the ribbon gets tangled up within the cassette.

I will not be purchasing these again.
on March 27, 2017
The machine was defective. It was returned. Credit apparently was given through Amazon.
on October 28, 2014
ZERO-ZILCH-NADA stars, but it requires at least one, which I think it ridiculous!! These tapes have HORRIBLE quality. Picked these up for my boss to use and he has had issues with each one he has tried. Playback is scratchy, in and out, sped up, slowed down, etc. Missed our window to return or they'd be back in a heartbeat. Too bad we trusted out precious time, money, and privacy to these tapes, because in turn it has caused MANY extra hours of work, as he has had to re-do SO many dictations. No wonder they've been "discontinued by manufacturer". BEWARE THESE TAPES!!
on May 5, 2012
I purchased these tapes for school. I was afraid I wouldn't find any left because technology is moving @Mach-1 speed. I was thrilled to know Amazon has them. Not thrilled they raised the price by $12.00 since I made my purchase but it is what it is. I am getting my $'s worth so I am satisfied with my purchase.
on July 19, 2016
Arrived promptly, was in brand new in its package and I've no complaints.
on June 3, 2017
perfect for our small recorder
on January 14, 2013
Ordered 3 sets of 9 NEW microcassets. They arrived with a rubberband around 9 loose tapes and the other 18 were loose (their rubber bands had come off)in a bubble envelope with a rip big enough for them to fall out. Not to mention that 4 tapes had come out of the plastic case and the cases had to be put back together. To advertise as new with a picture showing them in a manufacturers package seems a little deceiving.
on February 16, 2017
I'm glad these are still being made for people who still need them!! They work very well.
on December 16, 2013
we go through several tapes a month and use various brands that all seem to perform along the same level of quality. we have never had an issue with the maxell tapes before so I'm wondering if they were improperly stored in a non climate controlled warehouse or if they were damaged by other means. less than half the tapes in the pack were usable. the others were damaged somehow to where when we recorded on them you could barely hear the playback at full volume. we tried everything and ended up just having to trash 5 of the tapes. what a waste!