Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on July 1, 2017
excellent recording and use with computers
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2010
Bought these to record short (2 hour or less) programs from my TV when I was out that I would not want to keep (e.g., I might want to record the local news while gone, but not keep that recording after viewing it). I had been using DVD-R but of course they have to be trashed when done and cannot be erased and re-recorded. I have used about half of these DVD+RW discs so far and every one works fine, has erased fine and re-recorded fine. I also found that my regular DVD players can read them also. Very happy.
on February 6, 2015
Maxell is a name I trust. I have used Maxell tapes and disks for years. I am satisfied with these DVD disks. My DVD recorder is asn older model, but it can use these disks well anyway. I might buy a new DVD recorder this year. I suppose I will get better results on these disks from the new recorder.
on March 14, 2017
WORKS WELL AS EXPECTED
on May 10, 2017
Perfect, as ordered.
on June 12, 2011
I've had problems with other recordable DVDs failing me but these worked well, I can re-record 7-12 times or more before they start failing. However recently I got a DVR recorder and love it much better! No fear of failing DVDs or the DVDs running out of room.
on April 25, 2017
Good
on July 9, 2010
I have tried my fair share of rewritable dvd's, and haven't been impressed with any one particular brand. I've never tried Maxwell before, but the price was right so I decided to give them a try. I'm glad I did, so far I have tried 5 discs and they all work well. So for now I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Update (10-09-2010), I have tried all 15 disc now and they all work. So I am going to purchase some more. I've said goodbye to Tivo and Directv. Now I record my local tv shows for free, on these disc in standard definition (16:9 - 720x480)using a Toshiba dvd recorder, and save $80 a month.
on April 17, 2017