Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 7, 2012
My husband and I bought this stroller because we disliked alot of the other strollers including their designs. We did alot of research and thought this would be great. Put everything together and bought an extra base so we could have one for both of our cars. The stroller and car seat are nice, but the base gave us problems.

I am due in 3.5 weeks and went to a certified car seat inspector check this past weekend. We brought both of our cars and both bases to the check. I drive a 2011 Jetta TDI and my husband has a 2008 Honda Accord. We were at the inspection for an hour and 1/2 because the inspectors could not get a snug fit in either car. At first we thought it was the cars, but after they tried another base (Chicco brand) we noticed that it was indeed the base as the Chicco fit VERY snug. The inspectors were even to the point that the latch method wasnt tight, the seatbelt was tight but then would losen with very little movement and then when we finally got it a bit snug, it wasnt level. They ended up trying ot put foam underneath to level. By this time, we both new it was time to stop and just buy a new system for the safety of our baby. I wish i would have read a review like this before purchasing. Needless to say, we are returning all of the maxi cosi products and bought the Chicco brand instead.

Please if you do use this base, make sure you get it inspected prior to bringing baby home. The inspectors we had would not sign off on this base due to safety.
on March 25, 2012
This product serves its purpose. I would have wanted to know how big the product was before purchasing it. It's a little bit bulky; make sure your vehicle is big enough. Other than that, it is an excellent product.
on October 3, 2012
We needed a second base for our other car! It's exactly like the one the carseat came with! I advise everyone to go with the maxi cosi brand! It's worth the extra money!
on January 9, 2015
Car seat base
on October 14, 2012
We purchased this car seat base for the Mico infant car seat for the grandparents. They were freaking out thinking they did not install it properly. It was such a pain in the butt experience to find out that the seat does not fit, despite what it says in the product description.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.