* Automatically records your use of MaxiClimber
* GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT I've contacted several times for hand holding before purchase
* MaxiClimber has Applications for 21 day challenge iPhone and Android (Would not load on my iPod as claims has to be sixth generation)
* Great smoothie recipes... Have not tried them, but using them have come up with some of my own. Interesting concept
* Used five days and have already lost three pounds
* Smooth action with cable and pulley for climber
* Sturdy well built. Has both exercise and storage positions that lock in place with the use of a sturdy stainless steel push rod.
* Lightweight under 35 pounds making it easy to move.
* Can damage rollers if improperly using machine
Okay I saw a lot of videos on YouTube featuring this machine. I've used a VersaClimber machine in the past at the spa. Even those machines can have troubles with friction. For the most part I think MaxiClimber has the friction problem minimized the best they can. Also was considering a VersaClimber but they are ten times the expense, a whole lot larger, and still need maintenance. All machines need to be maintained properly to continue smooth operation.
Now if you really want to loose weight and still watch TV. Just put this in front of your TV and use your MaxiClimber while watching the tube.... Your brain may turn to mush, as mine already has, but your body will get toned up in no time. Lastly get at a minimum a vinyl carpet runner 28” x 60” to protect your floor or carpet from all the sweat that will be pouring off your body.
Thank you for reading my review:
Again Please give this review a thumbs up. It is real. I've been on Amazon as a customer for over twenty years. I don't get compensated for my reviews. (Not that I wouldn't like to be.) I pay for Amazon Prime so I get any of the perks that come with my Prime membership.