Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 16, 2016
My husband bought us one of these back in 2009 and I used it religiously almost daily for 6 years. Even now the original base is going strong, and I have 3 of the cups. But the cups wear out, and I lose a few of the lids. Just regular use and leaving lids in cars/gym etc. Dropped one cup on the floor too SO I bought another, and I'm just as happy!

This set just cannot be beat for the price. As much as I'd love a nutribullet etc I don't see the point when this MaxiMatic has more stuff for a much lower price. And honestly I think the cups/lids are better designed.

I use this at least 4x a week for post workout shakes. Sometimes just with protein powder, but most often with a banana, coconut water and frozen blueberries. It says not to use it with ice and it definitely does struggle with big frozen fruits (big strawberries) but smaller fruits like blueberries or chunks of fruit have been fine! I have also used it with crushed ice and it's fine too.

Another use I found for these is making my own salad dressings. The little cup is perfect for that! Oh and chopping nuts too! Great for adding chopped nuts to cereal etc. I will say I've only used the flat blade once in 6 years and not really sure what that's for? lol. The cross blade attachment works great for everything!

Honestly I've been using this brand since 2009 and never had a problem. I see from the reviews a few others have had issues but hands down this has been the best blender I've had. Definitely recommend. Plus PRIME shipping makes returns easy!
on April 26, 2016
it is a 20 dollar blender. I didn't expextected a lot but so far so good. I like the design and it is easy to clean. It says that it should be operated less that 5 min a time, I'm okay with that.
I don't know why it offers so much cups, could they upgrade their motor instead of providing so much inexpensive useless cups?
on January 28, 2016
1. It has only one small cup and four big cups. Better put two small cups.
2. You have to stay pressing "pulse" switch to operate. For me, this is quite time consuming.
3. Little bit noisy but, it happens without noise protection. Not bad for kitchen use few (2-3) times a day.
Update (May 29, 2017): Motor broke down. I loaded a cup with onion and ginger but could not grind well and broke. I have all cups but the motor (main thing) is broken. So,I cannot use it anymore.
on November 21, 2015
I'm giving it a 2 star review because the concept is grand. And it came with 6 cups total so it's perfect for our family...except the fact that it broke after smoothie #3. So half of us got to enjoy this machine the day after it was delivered... The other half will have to wait until the replacement gets here. Not happy. Wouldn't recommend buying this now as who knows what's going to happen once the replacement gets here. I feel as though I'm gambling. The price makes it worth it only because it would cost about that much to buy a smoothie for each of us...that's the only reason I'm not flat out returning it.
on August 30, 2016
Love the mixer but 2 cups have already cracked with hot liquid! I use a magic bullet every morning to make coffee protein shakes and decided to buy this so I could have one for work... Wish the cups were better quality! The mixer part is actually better than my bullet!
on December 30, 2016
it works although the cups cracked and I could not get a refund because I shipped to a forwarder but it was the original packaging. Should have held up. ONe flight should not break them.
on April 27, 2016
This is the first juicer for me....not necessarily a juicer...anyway, it was more than I expected. I love it!!! I'm surprised at what you get for the price and how well it is made. Not heavy..no glass, of course. It's all plastic cups. BUT, it's awesome! I used it already and I'm going to order another just because it is such a wonderful product. I'm excited about juicing now. Just take care of it...
on August 7, 2016
I use this product every morning to make my breakfast. The set had a great amount of pieces and the lids are the perfect size to fit a straw in! I am very pleased with this purchase. The set comes with two different blades and both thouroughly shred to perfection. There is a nice soft cusion to hold so your hands don't get cold or wet from the cup sweating. The cups are also the perfect serving size for my current diet.
on November 14, 2014
I ordered a Tribest blender and when that stopped working, I ordered an Elite blender in May of 2011. The Elite blender is STILL WORKING (I hope I didn't just jinx myself and my trusty little Elite blender). I LOVE and HIGHLY recommend this Elite blender. We are quickly approaching 2015 (I know I can't believe it either), and this blender I purchased in 2011 is STILL going strong!!! I always thaw out my frozen fruit before using the blender (usually I use fresh fruit), so I don't think I have put a lot of strain on the blender over the years. I do use this thing at least twice a week, so it has not been used on a daily basis; however, I think 3 years is a long time for this blender to last. Buy it!!!
on May 17, 2017
Have enjoyed it for making morning smoothies. It's the perfect size and I love having the 4 cups with this. Very good price and super easy to use. Very good power for mixing my key smoothie ingredients such as 5 pieces of frozen fruits, baby spinach, coconut water, protein power or super greens.