Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 13, 2017
I write this review hesitantly. And the review isn't so much about the mixer as it is the shipping & returns department on this item. The unit came to me having already been used and one of the cups was even broken along the top. Two of the cups had debris left on them from the person who had ordered it, used it, and sent it back without cleaning it. I would think the returns department would have inspected the items when returned and before sending it out again. The time for returning has come and gone having ordered it in May. I received my package, and since I had ordered it to replace my old mixer that was showing signs of giving up, and I didn't have to open the box until today (9/13/17). Now.... I want to let it be known that the mixer seems to work fine. I use it mainly to mix cat food into semi liquid for one of my cat's that has to take medicine.
on May 29, 2017
So it works, and it works well. BUT the tabs break off the cups easily. I had a guest in my home that managed to break the tabs off of all the cups just because they weren't super careful when placing the cup on the base. I tried to find replacement cups, but had no luck. Contacted the manufacturer and received no reply about buying replacements. The poor design and customer service is enough for me to buy from another company. I don't like tossing electronics out after a few months.
on July 3, 2016
I have owned two of these units... The first one is a couple years old and with no issues, I just gave it to a relative. This second one is dead exactly 30 days after purchase. Only used it about 10 times since I bought it, but even thought the price is relatively low compared to similar products, my average cost per use is not worth it this time around. I won't be purchasing again as I am guessing that the manufacture has changed to substandard builds in the past couple years. Best of luck if you decide to purchase one for yourself.
on January 16, 2016
My husband bought us one of these back in 2009 and I used it religiously almost daily for 6 years. Even now the original base is going strong, and I have 3 of the cups. But the cups wear out, and I lose a few of the lids. Just regular use and leaving lids in cars/gym etc. Dropped one cup on the floor too SO I bought another, and I'm just as happy!

This set just cannot be beat for the price. As much as I'd love a nutribullet etc I don't see the point when this MaxiMatic has more stuff for a much lower price. And honestly I think the cups/lids are better designed.

I use this at least 4x a week for post workout shakes. Sometimes just with protein powder, but most often with a banana, coconut water and frozen blueberries. It says not to use it with ice and it definitely does struggle with big frozen fruits (big strawberries) but smaller fruits like blueberries or chunks of fruit have been fine! I have also used it with crushed ice and it's fine too.

Another use I found for these is making my own salad dressings. The little cup is perfect for that! Oh and chopping nuts too! Great for adding chopped nuts to cereal etc. I will say I've only used the flat blade once in 6 years and not really sure what that's for? lol. The cross blade attachment works great for everything!

Honestly I've been using this brand since 2009 and never had a problem. I see from the reviews a few others have had issues but hands down this has been the best blender I've had. Definitely recommend. Plus PRIME shipping makes returns easy!
on May 21, 2017
We used it once, yes, once - it died after 15sec of working. It is a sham of a product and I feel cheated out of my money. I never write reviews but this is simply the worse I have ever experienced a product off of amazon. Be worn - do not purchase!!!
on March 20, 2017
First time used I was extremely disappointed. Used a few hours ago and wasn't what I expected. Used to mix and chop up small amount of fruits for a smoothie and blade kept getting stuck. Printing return label and shipping out tmrw. I actually sat down to read the manual also.
on June 17, 2016
I have a magic bullet and wanted to get something similar for my dad because he was 87 and was having a hard time chewing his food with no teeth (dentures hurt his gums) Plan was to make the food into "baby food" for him. This was way less expensive with a stronger motor, and having a button made it easier to use instead of having to push down on it to make it work. Sadly my dad passed away before I was able to give it to him, So I kept it for myself, and actually like it better than the magic bullet. I use it daily to mix my psyllium husk drink.
on August 4, 2013
I've owned one of these for over 5 years, and my originally purchased blender is still working beautifully, after almost daily use! I can't say enough about the value you get from this product - two sets of blades, several cups and tops, along with the motor - it doesn't take up much space on the counter, and is really easy and quick to use and clean up.

I'm writing this review because I'm headed to my sister's house for a week, and I don't want to go to the trouble of bringing my little blender. I checked Amazon, and it's still being offered at the same price I purchased it 5 years ago! It's inexpensive enough to order one and have it sent to her house, so I can leave it there for her after I depart.

I give this product 5 stars, excellent, A+... yes, on any grading system, this is always going to be at the top!
Top Contributor: Petson January 12, 2017
I really like this and it's powerful! I use the 4 blade to make smoothies and it cuts frozen fruits and veggies with ease. It is also great because it mixes ingredients better than the hamilton beach personal blender I have. The only thing I wish was that the bottles were bigger so I could fit more fruits and veggies in my smoothie!
on January 17, 2017
This blender is GARBAGE. Used it daily for fruit/kale/yogurt smoothies, and by week 2 it just died. A few wisps of smoke and she was out of commission just like that. Never used anything hard like ice or anything, only soft stuff like bananas, kale, strawberries and yogurt. Do yourself a favor and spend the 10-15 extra bucks for a magic/nurtri bullet or something reliable instead of this waste of money and time!